Current Affairs 21 November 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 20 November 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of November 20, 2021
- Where has Indian Navy conducted security exercise ‘Prasthan’?
- How much amount of Jaguar simulators are procured from Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd by Government?
A) Rs 337 crore
B) Rs 347 crore
C) Rs 357 crore
D) Rs 367 crore
- Which country has become first to establish metaverse embassy?
D) none of the above
- India has been re-elected to Unesco executive board for which term?
- Where has NPCI and Network International signed and MoU for UPI payments?
D) Sri Lanka
- How much amount of loan has been approved by AIIB for Chennai Metropolitan Area project?
A) USD 120 million
B) USD 130 million
C) USD 140 million
D) USD 150 million
- BOB Financial has partnered with which organization to launch Bank of Baroda credit cards on RuPay platform?
- AB de Villiers has announced retirement from all forms of cricket. He hails from which country?
B) South Africa
C) New Zealand
D) Sri Lanka
- Who has been appointed as the Chairman of the ICC men’s Cricket Committee?
A) Sourav Ganguly
B) Anil Kumble
C) Sachin Tendulkar
D) M S Dhoni
- Government has extended tenure of ED Director S K Mishra by how many years?
- Who has won National Book Awards?
A) Jason Mott
B) Tiya Miles
C) Both A & B
D) None of the above
- Which state has launched Food & Supplies chatbot on WhatsApp?
C) Uttar Pradesh
D) West Bengal
- Which country’s scientists have discovered an exoplanet bigger than Jupiter?
- Which Union Minister has turned author with debut novel Lal Salaam?
A) Smriti Zubin Irani
B) Rajnath Singh
C) Amit Shah
D) Nitin Gadkari
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of ICC?
- Where is the HQ of National Payments Corporation Of India?
- When was Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank founded?