Current Affairs 21 September 2017 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 20 September 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of September 20, 2017
- As per the union cabinet, existing 17 Government of India Presses (GIPs) will be rationalised/merged and modernised into how many presses?
- Where is the first pension Adalat which aims to quickly resolving the long pending pension cases in the country set up by the government?
B) New Delhi
- India has signed MoU with which of the following countries to upgrade Thondaman Vocational Training Centre in the latter country?
C) Sri Lanka
- Which country will host the first BIMSTEC disaster management exercise (BIMSTEC DMEx-2017) aimed at strengthening disaster management in South Asia?
- To form a joint venture — Khanij Bidesh India Ltd (Kabil), 3 state run-PSUs Hindustan Copper (HCL)and MEC and ___________ have joined hands.
A) Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)
B) Oil & Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)
C) Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited(BHEL)
D) National Aluminium Company (NALCO)
- Which of the following states has released ‘People First’ mobile application for grievance redressal in the state?
A) Andhra Pradesh
- In which of the following states “Bandhan Tod” mobile app aimed at fighting the rampant social evil of child marriage in the state is being launched?
A) Uttar Pradesh
- In which of the following countries, organisations, institutions and individuals advocating non-violence will launch unique campaign titled ‘Follow the Mahatma’ on October 1 and 2, 2017?
A) The Netherlands
- Norway’s sovereign wealth fund, the largest in the world, has reached the value of _____________ for the first time.
A) $1 billion
B) $1 trillion
C) $1 million
D) $1 quadrillion
- As per government of India notification, peer-to-peer lending (P2P) platforms will come under the ambit of whom?
A) Non Banking Financial Company
B) Securities and Exchange Board of India
C) National Payments Corporation of India
D) Reserve Bank of India
- Three Indians have been place among world’s ‘100 greatest living business minds’ by Forbes. Who among the following is not in the list?
A) Lakshmi Mittal
B) Ratan Tata
C) Mukesh Ambani
D) Vinod Khosla
- Who has been appointed as the India’s new High Commissioner to Pakistan?
A) Gautam Bambawale
B) Ajay Bisaria
C) Rahul Mashelkar
D) Ravi Maheswari
- Who has been named as brand ambassador for Food Street, a curated food experience zone at the forthcoming World Food India event?
A) Sanjeev Kapoor
B) Vikas Khanna
C) Ranveer Brar
D) Kunal Kapur
- Zannah Mustapha, who has been awarded the United Nations peace prize belongs to which of the following countries?
- Govindan Lakshmanan, P.U. Chitra belongs to which of the following?
A) Hammer Throw
B) Discus Throw