Current Affairs 21 September 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 20 September 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of September 20, 2018
- Which organization has approved a new scheme- Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana for Insured Persons?
A)New India Assurance Company
B)Life Insurance Corporation
C)Employees State Insurance Corporation
D)National Insurance Company Limited
- Indian economy will grow up to $5 trillion by which year,according to Prime Minister Narendra Modi?
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi laid the foundation stone for the India International Convention and Expo Centre in which city?
- India and which country signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for the implementation of Mahatma Gandhi International Convention Centre?
- India successfully test-fired which surface to surface short-range tactical ballistic missile from a defence facility off Odisha coast?
- What is the rate of interest on PPF and NSCs from Oct 1,2018?
- Which Indian men’s cricketer received Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award 2018 at National Sports Awards 2018?
- Who was appointed as MD and CEO of Allahabad Bank?
C)Ashok Kumar Pradhan
D)SS Maallikarjuna Rao
- Which city metro has become the first ever metro rail corporation from India to bag the International ‘Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents “Award?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Allahabad Bank?
- What is the capital of Niger?
- What is the currency of Niger?