Current Affairs 22 April 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 21 April 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 21, 2019
- The 2019 International Fleet Review will be held in which country?
- Indian Navy launched which guided missile destroyer in Mumbai?
- According to a UN report,which one of these is world’s major industrial accidents of the 20th century?
B)Bhopal Gas Tragedy
- In which country,scientists have unearthed 220 million year old dinosaurs fossils?
- Which was the first molecule which was formed 14 billion years ago that was founded in the space recently?
B)Helium hydride ion
- Which company has inked a pact with China’s FutureMive Automative to develop connected mobility solutions ?
- Who was re-elected as the general secretary of the Asian a Judo Union?
- Recently Amar Paul passed away.He was related to which field?
- Recently S Muthiah passed away.He was related to which field?
- When is World Liver Day observed?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of International Labour Organization?
- Where is the HQ of United Nations?