Current Affairs 22 April 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 21 April 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 21, 2020
- Which has become the first state in the country to geotag its 7,368 community kitchens and community shelters?
- Who will head the committee that has been formed by the centre for vaccine and drug testing for coronavirus disease?
- In which state, revamped “strategic bridge” over Subansiri river in Upper Subansiri district, was inaugurated?
- Which state has rolled out “e-sanjeevani-opd” for free online medical consultation to sick people?
- How much amount of emergency assistance was approved by New Development Bank to India to combat COVID-19 pandemic?
- RBI reduced the general category foreign portfolio investors’ (FPI) investment limit in central government securities to how much amount for FY2021?
A)₹3.12 lakh cr
B)₹2.50 lakh cr
C)₹1.35 lakh cr
D)₹2.34 lakh cr
- How much amount was sanctioned by Finance Ministry for the devolution of states’ share in central taxes and duties for April?
- According to a report, Housing finance companies are likely to see a slower credit growth of how much percent in current financial year?
- Who won the Chinese Virtual Grand Prix?
- Who was re appointed as MD and CEO of CityUnion Bank?
- Who was appointed Secretary to President Ram Nath Kovind?
A)Kapil Dev Tripathi
B)Uday Singh Rajput
- Which Agency will launch astronauts Doug Hurley and Bob Behnken on a mission to the International Space Station on May 27?
- Recently,former PM Laisenia Qarase of which country passed away?
- Who is the author of book How the Onion Got Its Layers”?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of New Development Bank?
- Where is the HQ of City Union Bank?
- What is the capital of Fiji?