Current Affairs 22 April 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 21 April 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 21, 2021
- Who was appointed as new chairperson of FICCI Ladies Organisation?
A) Simran Kushwaha
B) Kamalpreet Kaur
C) Manisha Kaul
D) Uma Chigurupati
- Recently Bachi Singh Rawat passed away.He belongs to which profession?
D) Social Activist
- Recently Baboolal Goverdhan Joshi passed away.He was the statistision of which sports?
- Recently Kishore Nandlaskar passed away,He was related to which field?
- Recently Former Vice President Walter Mondale passed away.He was the former Vice President of which nation?
- Recently which former RBI governor passed away in Hyderabad due to Covid 19?
A) Rakaesh Sharma
B) C Ramgarajan
C) Viral Achrya
D) M Narasimham
- Who is the author of book “The cUrsed Inheritance “?
A) Sutapa Basu
B) Amitav Ghosh
C) Chitra Banerjee
D) Shabdita Singh
- Who is the author of book “Wanderers, Kings, Merchants: The Story of India through its Languages”?
A) Vikram Seth
B) Ashvin Sanghi
C) Mohan Kanda
D) Peggy Mohan
- How many total medals were clinched by India at 2021 Senior Asian Wrestling Championships?
- Recently Indian Army chief General MM Naravane attended the Army Chiefs’ Conclave in which city?
- Which Insurance company has partnered with Gramcover , to collectively enhance rural insurance penetration?
- Which country launched IR 6 advanced uranium enrichment centrifuges to Mark day of nuclear technology?
D) North Korea
- Which country to host World Boxing Council Championships 2021?
- Recently the central government extended insurance scheme for healthcare workers under Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Package for how many years?
- The Cabinet approved a fresh Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) and of which country to boost mutually relations?
A) Australia and NewZealand
B) UK and UsA
C) USA and France
D) NewZealand and France
- The Cabinet gave ex post facto approval to the Memorandum of Understanding MoU between the Director General of Trade Remedies, India and trade and tariff commission of which country on establishing a framework solution?
- Which section of the Competition Act, 2002 permits CCI to enter into any Memorandum or arrangement with any agency of any foreign country for the purpose of discharging its duties or performing its functions under the Act?
A) Section 18
B) Section 19
C) Section 21
D) Section 26
- India Pharma exports grew by how much percent during the last financial year in comparison to the 2020 fiscal year?
- Which state government announced “Health Safety Week” beginning from April 22 to 29 to break chain of growing COVID-19 infection rate?
A) Andhra Pradesh
C) Uttar Pradesh
- Who won the men’s Monte CarloMasters Title 2021?
A) Tedros Adanham
B) Androz Rouzlay
C) Andrew Rublev
D) Stefnos Tsitsipas
- What is India’s rank in 2021 World Press Freedom Index Report by Reporters Without Borders?
- What will be India’s GDP in 2021-22 as predicted by ICRA?
- Recently Union Cabinet cleared Bangalore Metro Rail’s ambitious Silk Board to international airport line project worth how much amount?
A) ₹15687 cr
B) ₹15455 cr
C) ₹14646 cr
D) ₹14788 cr
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Federtion of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry?
- Where is the HQ of Agricultural Insurance Company of India limited?
- What is the currency of Iran?
- When was Competition Commission of India founded?
- Where is the HQ of ICRA Limited?