Current Affairs 22 August 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 21 August 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of August 21, 2019
- Recently President Edgar Chagwa Lungu arrived in India.He is the President of Which country?
- Indian Railway’s 2nd double-decker Uday (Utkrisht Double-Decker Air Conditioned Yatri) Express will run between Visakhapatnam and Which city?
- Which state government launched Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana’?
- Recently Which state transport minister launched live tracking system of MSRTC buses?
- What is the name of new robot that has been unveiled at Guwahati Uruka Restaurant?
- Which organisation to introduce two awards – the Neelum Sharma Tejaswini award and the Achyutananda Sahoo Award?
D)Indian Space Research Organisation
- Which organisation handed over the design of Mobile Metallic Ramp (MMR) to the Indian Army?
- Which Indian player ban has been reduced to seven years by the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI)?
- Who has become the first Asian swimmer to cross the Catalina Channel of America?
C)Satendra Singh Lohia
D)Sanjeev Singh Natiyal
- Who has lifted the Dolo-650 Bangalore Cup All India Hockey Tournament 2019 held inBengaluru , Karnataka?
C)Indian Oil Corporation Limited
D)Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- Who won the women’s title in Cincinnati Masters titles in Ohio?
- Who won the 2019 South Asian Spelling Bee competition?
- Which startup has won NCPEDP-Mphasis Universal Design Award 2019?
- Recently Babulal Gaur passed away.He was related to which field?
- Recently Akhilesh Singh passed away.He was related to which field?
- Recently Niranjan Singh Tasneem passed away.He was related to which field?
- When is World Mosquito Day observed?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Indian Oil Corporation Limited?
- When was Prasar Bharti founded?
- What is the Motto of Defence Research and Development Organisation?
A)Defence and Development
B)Technology in service of mankind
C)Serving to Empower
D)Strength Origin is in Science