Current Affairs 22 December 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 23 December 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of December 23, 2018
- Which app was launched by civil aviation ministry along with the Airports Authority of India at Global Aviation Summit 2019?
D)INDIA AVIATION 2019
- The Ministry of Environment,Forest and Climate Change has launched conservation Project with an aim to protect which range of species?
- According to a report by Reporters Without Borders(RSF),which place is worst in the world?
- How much amount was sanctioned by Maharashtra government for the Tembhu lift irrigation scheme in Satara district?
A)Rs 4089 crore
B)Rs 4000 crore
C)Rs 3952 crore
D)Rs 4151 crore
- How much amount was sanctioned by Odisha state cabinet for Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation scheme?
A)Rs 15000 cr
B)Rs 10000 cr
C)Rs 11000 cr
D)Rs 9000 cr
- In December 2018, RBI limited total outstanding External Commercial Borrowings(ECB) to how much percent of GDP?
- Recently,writer Prabhanjan passed away.He was the writer of which language?
- Recently,Dipali Borthakur passed away.She was related to which field?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is HQ of RBI?
- What is the capital of Afghanistan?