Current Affairs 22 February 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 21 February 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of February 21, 2021
- What is the theme of International Mother Language Day 2021?
A) Languages without borders
B) Indigenous languages matter for development, peace building and reconciliation
C) Fostering multilingualism for inclusion in education and society
D) Linguistic diversity and multilingualism count for sustainable development
- The Tata group is going to acquire 68% stake in which online grocery platform?
D) Home Shop 18
- Abdul Hamid Dbeibah has been appointed as the interim prime minister of which country?
- Fast bowler Dhammika Prasad has announced his retirement from international cricket played for which country?
B) Sri Lanka
- Which company delivered the 100th and the final K9 Vajra howitzer to the Indian Army?
A) NTPC Limited
B) Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
C) Larsen & Toubro
D) Tata Group
- Which bank has signed an MOU with Society for Innovation and Development (SID), an initiative of Indian Institute of Science, for extending exclusive credit facilities to Start-ups and MSMEs?
A) Indian Bank
B) Indian Overseas Bank
C) Vijaya Bank
D) Dena Bank
- Which bank has partnered with Vayana Network, India’s largest Supply Chain Financing (SCF) platform to offer financial support to MSME sector?
A) Canara Bank
B) Bank of Baroda
C) State Bank of India
D) Bank of Maharashtra
- How many cities across India have been selected for the Nurturing Neighbourhoods Challenge cohort?
- The Indian navy along with country’s navy carried out a military exercise Passage Exercise (PASSEX) in the Arabian sea to enhance operational interoperability and overall cooperation?
- Where was the 11th World PetroCoal Congress and World Future Fuel Summit held?
B) New Delhi
- With which country India signed two agreements related to visa facilitation and leather technology?