Current Affairs 22 January 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 21 January 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of January 21, 2018
- Who among the following has recently been conferred with the “Ideal Chief Minister” Award?
A) Nitish Kumar
B) Naveen Patnaik
C) N Chandrababu Naidu
D) Yogi Adityanath
- The World War II Memorial Museum has been inaugurated in which state on January 21, 2017?
A) Jammu & Kashmir
D) Arunachal Pradesh
- Veteran politician, Khagen Das, passed away recently. He had served as a leader of which political party?
A) Communist Party of India (Marxist)
B) Bharatiya Janata Party
C) Nationalist Congress Party
D) All India Trinamool Congress
- Who has been appointed as the new Chief Election Commissioner of India?
A) H. S. Brahma
B) Achal Kumar Jyoti
C) Om Prakash Rawa
D) Ashok Lavasa
- According to the latest report by the Sanctum Wealth Management, India will become the ______ largest growing economy in the world in 2018
- The 2017 India Financial Sector Assessment Programme (FSAP) is released by which organization?
A) International Development Association (IDA) and International Monetary Fund (IMF)
B) World Bank and Asian Development Bank (ADB)
C) International Monetary Fund (IMF) and World Bank
D) Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) and International Development Association (IDA)
- Name the team to win the 8th Hockey India Sub Junior (Women) National Championship 2018 (A Division)
A) Hockey Chandigarh
B) Hockey Haryana
C) Hockey Gangpur-Odisha
D) Madhya Pradesh Hockey Academy
- Who has been conferred with the prestigious First Ladies Award by President Ram Nath Kovind in New Delhi on January 20, 2018?
A) Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
B) Sania Mirza
C) Mary Kom
D) Bachendri Pal
- Which among the following technology giants has recently introduced a new feature named Marketplace to enable the users buy and sell used items through the social network?
- The Chief Election Commissioner of India is appointed by ___________
A) Vice-President of India
B) President of India
C) High Level Committee appointed by the President
D) Prime Minister of India