Current Affairs Quiz 22 July 2017
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 21 July 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 21, 2017
- Which country will host Global Conference on Cyber Space 2017?
- Which of the following pension scheme has been announced by the Government of India exclusively for the senior citizens?
- As per a bill introduced in the Lok Sabha, where in Andhra Pradesh, Indian Institute of Petroleum and Energy will be established?
- Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana Yojana (PMVVY) is a Pension Scheme announced by the Government of India exclusively for the senior citizens available from ____, 2017 to ______, 2018.
A) 3rd May, 4th May
B) 4th May, 3rd May
C) 5th May, 4th May
D) 4th May, 5th May
- Which Insurance company has been given the sole privilege to operate Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana Yojana (PMVVY), a Pension Scheme for the senior citizens?
A) National Insurance Company Limited (NICL)
B) The Oriental Insurance Company
C) SBI Life Insurance Company
D) Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) of India
- What percent of Goods and Services Tax (GST) will imply on Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana Yojana (PMVVY), a Pension Scheme for the senior citizens?
D) No GST
- Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana Yojana (PMVVY), a Pension Scheme for the senior citizens provides an assured return of 8% p.a. payable ______ for 10 years.
- According to a _______ report, AIDS claimed a million lives in 2016.
A) World Health Organization
B) United Nations
C) World Health Assembly
D) United States Public Health Service
- Markets regulator Sebi has entered into a pact with the _____ Securities and Markets Authority for exchange of information concerning Central Counterparties (CCPs).
- State Bank of India (SBI) along with which of the following will acquire GE Capital’s stake in SBI Card?
A) Credit Suisse
B) Carlyle Group
C) Evercore Partners
D) Jefferies Group
- Chennai Open, a professional men’s tennis tournament which is renamed as Maharashtra Open will be held in?
- Brenda Marjorie Hale has been appointed as the first female President of the Supreme Court of ______.
D) Hong Kong
- Which bank has entered into an agreement with Directorate General of Supplies & Disposal (DGS&D) for extending various banking services to Government e-Marketplace (GeM)?
A) Punjab National Bank
B) Bank of Maharashtra
C) Bank of Baroda
D) Bank of India
Static GK related to Today’s Current Affairs
- Where is the headquarters of Carlyle Group located?
- Where is the headquarters of GE Capital located?
Click here for the Current Affairs Quiz Section
23 Thoughts to “Current Affairs Quiz: July 22, 2017”
hii mam koi h
mam mai uttarakhand se hun… rrb po me 16 vcncy h genrl ki bs… smjh ni ara kya krun khn se bharun
I havent seen vacancies list
I think UP me theek hai ?
han wahin se bhrunga ab
Pta chle UK se koi fill hi na kare
uk england ki brancho ke liye bhi bhar sakte mam kya ?
N yes vahan k liye b fill kar sakte ho 😛
🙂 edited mam 😛 hw r u
I am fine. U tell
same mam hwz eye effection
According to doctor, it will take 7-10 days
kk mam take care and rest too / get well soon
and mam subh muhrat kya rhega rrb bharne ka means mast ke days me sahi rhega taki exam first day na rhe
Nhi aisa kuch nhi hota ki last me fill karo to last me aata hai. Kabi b fill kardo. They have some other criteria.
My 1 friend fills in last each time, and uska 1st day 1st slot aa jata hai
So do not know ki kya criteria hai
kk tq mam 🙂
hehehehe mam hamare yhn ke bde harami h… yahin se bhrenge sale….waise rrb me to apne state me maja h…..
thank u ,,,