Current Affairs 22 July 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 21 July 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 21, 2019
- Which ministry has rolled out a scheme ‘Indian Cyber Crime Coordination Centre (I4C)’ for the period 2018-2020, to combat cyber crime in the country?
A)Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
B)Ministry of Human Resource Development
C)Ministry of Corporate Affairs
D)Ministry of Home Affairs
- Which state government to set up country’s first space tech park?
- In which state,the country’s first garbage café has been launched?
- Which city to host DefExpo India 2020?
- Recently the World Bank has withdrawn $300 million of funding from which state?
- As per ICRA, India’s current account deficit (CAD) is expected to remain at what percent of GDP in the first quarter (April to June) of the current fiscal year 2019-20?
- Who won gold at the Israel Rhythmic Gymnastics annual championship this year?
- The 21st Commonwealth Table Tennis Championships is being held in Which city/UT?
- Recently Mange Ram Garg passed away.He was associated with which sports?
- Recently Ram Chandra Paswan passed away.He was related to which field?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Investment Information and Credit Rating Agency?x
- Where is the HQ of World Bank?