Current Affairs 22 July 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 21 July 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 21, 2020
- Where did the Union Minister of Food Processing Industries Harsimrat Kaur Badal inaugurated the Zoram Mega Food Park?
- Which state’s govt. has included transgender community under its Madhu Babu Pension Yojana?
A) West Bengal
D) Arunachal Pradesh
- Which state government launched ”Navin Rojgar Chhatri Yojana” for an all round development of the Scheduled Castes?
B) West Bengal
D) Uttar Pradesh
- Under which of the following did HRD Minister launch Manodarpan initiative to provide psychosocial support to students?
A) Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana
B) Atal Pension Yojana
C) Atma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan
D) Atal Pension Yojana
- By which year will the Indian Railways launch all 151 private trains according to a timeline drawn by the Railways?
- As announced by the Railway Board Chairman VK Yadav, the capital cities of all North-East states in the country will be connected via the rail network by which year?
- Which of the following countries is not in the list of those with which India established air travel bubbles at the start to operate international flights amid COVID-19 pandemic?
- According to a report by India Ratings and Research, the Centre’s fiscal deficit is expected to touch how per cent in 2020-21 (FY21)?
- According to the World Federation of Direct Selling Associations (WFDSA)’s report, what is the rank of Indian direct selling industry in 2019 among all countries?
- Who was appointed as Private Secretary to President Ram Nath Kovind in July 2020?
A) K Keshav Tripathi
B) P Ramesh Chidambaram
C) Sujoy Bose
D) P Praveen Siddharth
- Marianna Vardinoyannis And Morissana Kouyaté have been declated as the winners of 2020 Nelson Mandela Prize. They are related to which profession respectively?
A) Doctor and Scientist
B) Philanthropist and Doctor
C) Engineer and Philanthropist
D) Actor and Lawyer
- For tracking and reporting which species is the KURMA mobile application used which was also recently hailed by Union Environment and Information & Broadcasting Minister Prakash Javadekar?
- Which state has become the first in the country to start using drones for inspection of power lines and transmission towers?
- Veteran actor Bijay Mohanty passed away recently. He acted in which films?
- Which state’s the governor Lalji Tandon passed away in July 2020?
A) Uttar Pradesh
B) Madhya Pradesh
- Former test cricketer and captain Barry Jarman of which country passed away recently?
A) West Indies
D) New Zealand
- Civil rights veteran Rev. C.T. Vivian who passed away in July 2020 hailed from which country?
- Who has authored a novel named “The Endgame”?
A) Imtiaz Dharker
B) Anand Neelakantan
C) Kamal Uddin
D) Hussain Zaidi
- Book named ‘Suraj Kade Marda Nahi’ authored by Baldev Singh Sadaknama is based on the life of whom?
A) Batukeshwar Dutt
B) Chandra Shekhar Azad
C) Udham Singh
D) Khudiram Bose
- When is International Chess Day celebrated?
A) 20th July
B) 21st July
C) 19th July
D) 23rd July
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of India Ratings and Research Private Limited situated?
B) New Delhi