Current Affairs 22 June 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 21 June 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of June 22, 2018
- Which among the given tech giant has launched an App named “Workplace for Good” for charities and non-governmental organisations?
- The state government of Tamil Nadu has set up a Staff Rationalisation Committee under______________ to downsize the workforce in the state.
A) S. Audseshiah
C) M. K. Stalin
D) P. Dhanapal
- When is the International Yoga Day observed?
A) June 19
B) June 22
C) June 20
D) June 21
- Which among the given entity has acquired San Francisco based Bonsai, an artificial intelligence (AI) startup to boost AI and machine learning capabilities?
- As per the government data, how much amount has been sanctioned by the Centre towards Goods and Services Tax (GST) refund till June 16?
A) Rs 42,548 crore
B) Rs 43,548 crore
C) Rs 41,548 crore
D) Rs 44,548 crore
- Name the standalone App launched by Instagram for watching long-form video in a move to compete with Youtube.
- Who among the following has been named to be the new Chairman of International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)?
A) Nitin Paranjpe
B) Sunil Bharti Mittal
C) Ajay Banga
D) Paul Polman
- Microsoft has tied up with which among the given companies to launch blockchain solution for better content rights and royalties management?
B) Ernst & Young (EY)
- Canada has become the second country in the world to legalize the sale of marijuana Cannabis for recreational use. Which is the first country to do so?
- When is the World Music Day observed?
A) June 19
B) June 20
C) June 21
D) June 18
- The 7th India Minerals and Metals forum was organised in which city?
A) New Delhi
- What is the theme of the 4th International Yoga Day?
A) Yoga for Health
B) Yoga for Peace
C) Yoga for Synergy
D) Connect the Youth
- US based Richard Alan Greenberg died recently. He was a well known______________
A) Graphic designer
- The Marine Products Export Development Authority (MPEDA) has launch its multi-species Aquaculture Complex in which city?
- Who among the following has become India’s first transgender to be appointed as Operation Theatre (OT) technician?
A) Rudrani Chhetri
B) Jiya Das
C) Kalki Subramaniam
D) Padmini Prakash
- India’s CORE Energy Systems has collaborated with which country to buy technical security equipment and promote it as an integrated security solution?
B) United States
D) South Korea
- Who has been appointed as the new Chief Secretary of Jammu & Kashmir?
A) Devendra Bhushan Gupta
B) Utpal Kumar Singh
C) BVR Subrahmanyam
D) Nalini Netto
- Who among the following has won the 2018 Prime Minister’s Award in the Individual – National category for outstanding contribution to promotion and development of yoga?
A) Vishwas Mandlik
B) K. Pattabhi Jois
C) Geeta Iyengar
D) Bikram Choudhury
- Which among the following telecom companies is soon to merge with Idea to form a joint entity?
- World’s Largest Silent Yoga Class was organised in which city on the occasion of 4th International Yoga Day?
C) New Delhi
Static GK Based On Current Affairs
- The Central Bureau of Health Intelligence (CBHI) is headquartered at__________
A) New Delhi
- The Marine Products Export Development Authority (MPEDA)is located in which city?
- Who is the Chairman of Central Board of Indirect Taxes & Customs (CBIC)?
A) Pranab Kumar Das
B) Vanaja N. Sarna
C) Mahender Singh
D) Susanta Kumar Panda
- What is the capital of Uruguay?
- The headquarter of the International Chamber of Commerce is located at__________
A) Paris, France
B) London, UK
C) New York, United States
D) Vienna, Austria