Current Affairs 22 June 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 21 June 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of June 21, 2019
- Under Bharatmala Project,how many kms of national highways are to be undertaken by 2022?
- Which country launched its first satellite “Ravana 1”?
- Recently India Bulls Housing Finance got approval from CCI to merge with which bank?
A)Kotak Mahindra Bank
B)Lakshmi Vilas Bank
- Which organisation sets up panel to review margins on derivatives?
- Which IT firm has signed a multi year contract with Airbus for cabin and cargo design engineering?
- Which state won Sub-Junior Girls’ National Football Championship (NFC) at the Barabati Stadium in Cuttack?
- Who was appointed as independent person to sort out ongoing mess in Archery Association of India?
- What is theme of this year’s international day of Yoga?
A)Yoga for Peace
B)Yoga for Heart
C)Connect the Youth
D)Yoga for Health
- World Music Day is observed on which day?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Archery Association of India?
- Where is the HQ of SEBI?