Current Affairs 22 June 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 21 June 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of June 21, 2020
- Which organisation has formed a panel including top officials of tech companies like Google, Microsoft and Tech Mahindra to develop a job platform for migrant labours?
- Which city is Building a New ‘She-Man’ Station to Make it More Trans-Friendly?
- Recently which country committed 200 million Euros for India’s Covid response?
- Which became the first Indian company with a market value of Rs 11 lakh crore as investors rejoiced fundraising that will make it debt-free?
- Which exchange topped the chart among 10 most valued exchanges in the world as per the latest data from the World Federation of Exchanges?
A)NewYork Stock Exchange
- Recently government has lowered the GST on electrical vehicles to how much percent?
- Recently Zomato co-founder Pankaj Chaddah and ex-Zomato Chief of Staff Pooja Khanna have announced their entrepreneurial venture cum mental wellness centre.Name it?
- Which Club has won the 2019-20 Coppa Italia cup?
- Who was appointed as CEO of Professional Risk Managers’ International Association?
- Which company has acquired Swedish mapping technology company Mapillary?
- Recently Scientist saw which fifth state of matter in first time in space?
- Recently Vidyaben Shah passed away.Hewas related to which field?
- Recently Vera Lynn passed away.She was related to which field?
- What is the theme of this year’s International Day of Yoga?
A)Yoga at home, Yoga with family
B)Yoga for Climate action
C)Yoga for Peace
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the currency of France?
- Where is the HQ ofZomato?
- Whereis the HQ of Niti Aayog?