Current Affairs 22 May 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 21 May 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of May 21, 2020
- Which state district administration launched “Tatpar” scheme to transport migrant workers?
- which state government have started Didi Vehicle Service for rural women for the safe delivery?
- Which state government launched Mee Annapurna’ – An inclusive program for welfare of farmers?
- Which state started initiative SUKOON’ – COVID-19 Beat the Stress?
- Recently The Indian Railways operationalised its most powerful ‘Made in India locomotive.Name it?
- Which company has partnered with Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company to offer a digital motor insurance policy to customers?
- Recently the government notified cut in rates of provident fund (PF) contribution to how much percent?
- Which company has partnered with Vishal Mega Mart for home delivery of essential item?
- According to a report,which are the cities among the top 10 industrial corridors where MNCs can set up manufacturing units?
D)All of these
- Recently National Anti Doping Agency (NADA) provisionally suspended which female power lifter for violating anti-doping rules?
- Who has been appointed the chairman of the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)?
D)Govinda Rajulu Chintala
- Who has been appointed new vice president and chief economist of World Bank?
- Who has been appointed as new President of Indian Steel Association?
- Who is set to take charge as the chairman of the World Health Organization (WHO) Executive Board?
- What is the theme of this year’s World Meterology Day?
A)Measurements for global trade
B)International System of Units
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of World Meterological Organisation?
- Where is the HQ of Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance?