Current Affairs 22 May 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 21 May 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of May 21, 2021
- Recently which state approved setting up of the Legislative Council or Vidhan Parishad in the state?
B) Uttar Pradesh
- As per the health and family welfare department,which state stands at first place in establishing Health & Wellness Centres?
- How many primary healthcare centres (PHCs) were selected spread around Vikarabad area hospital for pilot testing the ambitious ‘Medicine from the sky’ by the government?
- As per Global trade update, India, China and South Africa have performed “relatively better” than other major economies in imports and exports in the first quarter of 2021.The report was published by which organisation?
D) Goldman Sachs
- Which company launched its global licensing programme, News Showcase, in India?
- According to S&P Global Market Intelligence data,which country is second largest insurtech market in Asia Pacific?
- What is India’s rank on EY’s Renewable Energy Country Attractiveness Index ?
- Which company to Acquire SB Energy For $3.5 Billion?
B) Tata Energy
D) Adani Green Energy
- Who has been elected as the President of the Central Tibetan Administration?
A) Shi Xinping
B) Wang Zei
C) Lu Sen Alang
D) Penpa Tsering
- Who were declared the winners of the 2020 Millennium Technology Prize?
A) Shankar Balasubramaniam
B) David Klenerman
C) David Motunga
D) Both a and b
- Tashi Yangjom successfully scaling Mt Everest and becoming the first Indian woman climber to summit the world’s highest peak this year.She hails from which state?
D) Arunachal Pradesh
- Who has won the 10th Annual ‘World Choreography Award 2020’, (also known as Choreo Awards), becoming the first Indianto win the prestigious honour?
A) Suresh Mukund
B) Amish Tiwari
C) Mahesh Bhatt
D) Arjun Rampal
- Which country revealed Simorgh, Nation’s First Completely Self-Developed Supercomputer?
C) South Korea
- Which country successfully launched new ocean observation satellite Haiyang-2D?
C) North Korea
- Recently United Launch Alliance launched which rocket from Cape Canaveral Space Force Station, Florida?
A) Sputnik V
B) Neo V
C) SBRIS V
D) Atlas V
- Which state launched App for online booking of hospital beds – Amrit Vahini?
A) Uttar Pradesh
- Recently Sunderlal Bahugana passed away.He was related to which field?
- Recently Jagannath Pahadia passed away.He was related to which field?
- What is the theme of this year’s World Bee Day?
A) Live with the Bees
B) Protection of Bees
C) Save the Bees
D) Bee Engaged-Building Back better for bees
- When is World Day for Cultural Diversity for Dialogue and Development observed?
A) May 21
B) May 20
C) May 22
D) May 24
- When is National Anti Terrorism Day observed?
A) May 21
B) May 20
C) May 22
D) May 23
- When is International Tea Day observed?
A) May 23
B) May 22
C) May 19
D) May 21
- What is the theme of this year’s World Meterology Day ?
A) Measurement for Health
B) Climate and Water
C) The sun,the Earth and the Weather
D) Weather Ready ClimTe Smart
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the capital of Iran?
- Where is the HQ of UNCTAD?
- Where is the HQ of Stand and Poor Global Ratings?