Current Affairs 22 November 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 21 November 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of November 21, 2020
- What is the theme of World Fisheries Day 2020?
A) Dams, Rivers & Fisheries in India
B) Partnership and Innovation for Climate Resilient Fisheries
C) Human trafficking and forced labour within the fishing sector
D) Social Responsibility in the fisheries value chain
- What is World Television Day observed?
A) November 19
B) November 21
C) November 16
D) November 18
- M L Dhar who passed away was a former ____________ .
A) IAS officer
B) IIS officer
C) IES officer
D) IFS officer
- John Thomas Goslin Pereira who passed away was related to which of the following organization?
A) Indian Navy
B) Indian Air Force
C) Indian Army
D) Indian Coast Guard
- Which police station has been awarded an ISO certification which is first of its kind in the state?
A) West police Station Agartala
B) North Police Station Kohima
C) South police Station Agartala
D) East Police Station Kohima
- Which of the following launched a new award called ‘Lilavati Award’?
A) Indian Space Research Organisation
B) University Grants Commission
C) All India Council for Technical Education
D) National Book Trust
- Douglas Stuart won the 2020 Booker Prize for Fiction for his which novel?
A) Shuggie Bain
B) The Secret Lives of Church Ladies
D) The Man in the Microwave Oven
- Which company acquired a majority stake in furniture and decor platform Urban Ladder?
A) Future Group
C) Aditya Birla Group
D) Reliance Retail
- Who won the ATP Tour title at the Sofia Open?
A) Alexander Zverev
B) Matteo Berrettini
C) Jannik Sinner
D) Stefanos Tsitsipas
- Which of the following launched FutureSkills PRIME Beta Platform to enhance India’s digital talent with the right set of skills?
A) Confederation of Indian Industry
- According to the report “Opens Doors 2020“, Indian students contributed how much amount to the US economy in the academic year 2019-20?
A) USD 3.5 billion
B) USD 8.2 billion
C) USD 7.6 billion
D) USD 6.4 billion
- Which bank has become the first in the country to introduce a fully digital, ‘Cardless EMI’ in association with Pine Labs?
A) Yes Bank
B) ICICI Bank
C) Kotak Mahindra Bank
D) IndusInd Bank
- Which bank has selected Amazon Web Services (AWS) as its preferred cloud service to drive digital transformation?
A) RBL Bank
B) DBS Bank
C) Federal Bank
D) Karnataka Bank
- The Asian Development Bank (ADB) allocated how much amount in technical assistance to help its developing members access vaccines for Covid-19?
A) $21.8 million
B) $22.2 million
C) $18.5 million
D) $20.3 million
- Which of the following has partnered with United States Agency for International Development (USAID) to launch Project Kirana in India to enable women entrepreneurs to launch, grow and thrive?
B) Maestro Card
D) American Express
- Who released a “My Stamp on Chhath Puja”, which is an innovative concept initiated by the Department of Posts?
A) Piyush Goyal
B) Rajnath Singh
C) Prakash Javadekar
D) Ravi Shankar Prasad
- By which year there is a target to establish 1.5 lakh Ayushman Bharat – Health and Wellness Centres (AB-HWCs)?
- Which state government launched a new building permission system called ‘TS-bPASS’ based on self- certification by the applicants?
D) Tamil Nadu
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of United States Agency for International Development (USAID) situated?
B) New York
C) Washington, D.C.
- Where is the HQ of Mastercard situated?
B) New York
C) Washington, D.C.
- Where is the HQ of RBL Bank situated?
- Where is the HQ of Pine Labs situated?
- Where is the HQ of National Association of Software and Service Companies situated?
A) New Delhi