Current Affairs 22 October 2017 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 21 October 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of October 21, 2017
- According to a KPMG (a professional service company) survey, which country has emerged as the top country for reporting corporate responsibility information in the annual financial report of companies?
- Name the head of committee constituted to select the candidate for the post of editor-in-chief of Rajya Sabha TV (RSTV)?
A) A Rama Krishna
B) A Mohan Kataria
C) A Mukund Lal
D) A Surya Prakash
- Uttar Pradesh’s Dasna Jail’s which clinic is going to be named after Arushi Talwar who was murdered at the age of 14 at her residence in 2008?
- In applicable cases, linkage of Aadhaar number to bank account is mandatory under which of the following?
A) Prevention of Money-laundering (Maintenance of Records) First Amendment Rules, 2017
B) Prevention of Money-laundering (Maintenance of Records) Second Amendment Rules, 2017
C) Prevention of Money-laundering (Maintenance of Records) Third Amendment Rules, 2017
D) Prevention of Money-laundering (Maintenance of Records) Fourth Amendment Rules, 2017
- In October 2017, government permitted banks to sell which of the following schemes?
A) Public Provident Fund (PPF)
B) Kisan Vikas Patra (KVP)
C) Senior Citizens Savings Cenrtificates
D) All of these
- Which of the following playback singers have been selected for this year’s Madhya Pradesh government’s prestigious National Lata Mangeshkar Award?
A) A. R. Rahman and Udit Narayan
B) Kumar Sanu and Sunidhi Chauhan
C) Alka Yagnik and Udit Narayan
D) Mohit Chauhan and Anuradha Paudwal
- American William J. Lombardy who has passed away recently belonged to which of the following sports?
- Robert Mugabe is the President of which country?
A) West Indies
C) South Africa
- Who among the following topped the list of the top 20 richest sportsmen in the world for 2017 released by Forbes?
A) Novak Djokovic
B) Cristiano Ronaldo
C) Rafael Nadal
D) Lewis Hamilton
- What is the deadline to link bank accounts with Aadhaar Card Number as given by the union government?
A) 31 December, 2018
B) 31 January, 2017
C) 31 March, 2017
D) 31 December, 2017