Current Affairs 22 September 2017 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 21 September 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of September 21, 2017
- India is collaborating with which of the following country to build the Roppur nuclear power plant inBangladesh?
- The Year 2017 has been declared as __ year by __.
A) e-vikaas, N. Chandrababu Naidu
B) e-pragati, N. Chandrababu Naidu
C) e-sahayak, N. Chandrababu Naidu
D) e-sehyog, N. Chandrababu Naidu
- Who of the following has granted 175000 USD for Rohingyas’ healthcare?
B) World Bank
D) Asian Development Bank
- Who of the following will provide a humanitarian aid package worth $32 million to the Rohingya Muslim minority?
- When will Chabahar Port Be Operational ?
- Which of the following Country has faced most natural disasters, according to UN?
- Which of the following country topped the list of retail destination in 2017?
- World Alzheimer’s Day is celebrated on which of the date?
A) 21 September
B) 22 September
C) 23 September
D) 24 September
- A well-known Bollywood actress has passed away. Who is she?
- Who of the following has been appointed as the NPCI interim Board Chairman?
A) K Iyenagar
B) B Sambamurthy
C) L Laxminathan
D) PNR Rao
- Who of the following has been appointed as the first female prosecutor-general of Brazil?
A) Douse Briliza
B) Dilima Wene
D) Raquel Dodge
- Asia Road racing Championship is going to take place at which of the following places?
B) Himanchal Pradesh
C) Tamil Nadu
- What is the official Slogan of FIFA Women’s World Cup France 2019?
A) Date to Do
B) Dare to Game
C) Dare to Shine
D) Dare to Play
- According to the World Trade Organisation (WTO), global merchandise trade is expected to grow at __ per cent in 2017 compared to 1.6 percent in 2016
- Google has acquired which of the following company for USD 1.1?
A) HTC’s Pixel Team
B) Dell’s Pixel Team
C) HCL’s Pixel Team
D) IBM’s Pixel Team
- Tata Steel has signed a MoU with which of the following for a 50/50 Joint Venture?
A) Jiangsu AG
B) Thyssenkrupp AG
C) Arcelor AG
D) Baosteel AG
Static GK related to Today’s Current Affairs
- Who among the following is the Prime minister of Russia
A) Dmitry Medvedev
B) Igor Shuvalov
C) Viktor Zubkov
D) Sergei Ivanov
- When was WHO established?
A) 8 April 1948
B) 9 April 1948
C) 4 April 1948
D) 7 April 1948
- Who of the following is the Director-General of Chabbar Port?
A) Behrouz Aghayi
B) Mohammad-Ali Rajai
C) Ali Khamenei
D) Akbar Hashemi
- Who of the following is the CEO of WTO?
A) Roberto Azevedo
B) Antonio Guterrers
C) Anthony Lake
D) Zeid bin Ra’ad