Current Affairs 22 September 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 21 September 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of September 21, 2019
- Recently Which scheme of the government achieved milestone by crossing one crore beneficiary?
- Recently Which railway zone installed first plastic bottle crushing machine in train?
C)North Central Railways
- Who will head the panel to suggest possible structures and regulations for creating ‘social stock exchanges’ to facilitate listing and fund-raising by social enterprises as well as voluntary organisations?
- Recently Which state government has issued a notification declaring 40 villages in four districts of the state as “lacking” taking into account the amount of damage to crops owing to heavy rains?
- Which government launched “champions campaign” in the fight against dengue?
- Recently General Officer Commanding-in-Chief, Southern Command, Lieutenant General SK Saini, inaugurated the ‘Shraddhanjali Sthal’ in Which city?
- Which new honour will be bestowed annually to an individual or any institution to further national integration on the pattern of Padma awards?
A)Mother Teresa National Unity Award
B)Gandhi National Unity Award
C)Bhagat Singh National Unity Award
D)Sardar Patel National Unity Award
- Recently DRDO successfully flight tested the Beyond Visual Range Air-to-Air Missile (BVRAAM).Name it?
- Which Indian Actress launched pan India campaign “Climate Warriors “?
- Recently Indian Army conducted which exercise near China border in Eastern Ladakh?
- What was the rank of ISB Hyderabad globally in Forbes Best International 1-Year Business Schools 2019?
- Recently The finance ministry announced a big reduction in income tax rate for corporates to how much percent?
- As per Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman,no stressed asset of MSMEs to be declared NPA uptill Which year?
- Recently The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) slashed India’s GDP growth to how much percent for FY 2019-20?
- Recently World’s largest government healthcare scheme Ayushman Bharat – Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (AB-PMJAY), announced a partnership with which company to extend healthcare benefits to drivers ?
- Recently Nasscom’s Data Security Council of India (DSCI) collaborated with Which company to launch Digital Payments Abhigyan?
- Recently the Ministry of Sports decided to create how many National Centres of Excellence (NCE) ?
- Who became the first Indian boxer to enter the finals of the Men’s World Boxing Championships?
- Which state school won U-17 Junior Boys Subroto Cup International Football Tournament?
- Who is the author of book “ Rethinking Good Governance’,?
- Who released the book Himalayan Odyssey’, ?
C)M Venkaiah Naidu
- What is the theme of this year’s World Bamboo Day 2019?
A)Preserve and Sustainable use of Bamboo
B)Awareness of Bamboo as Tree
C)India’s Green Gold
D)Bamboo for sustainable development goals
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Securities and Exchange Board of India?
- Where is the HQ of Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)?
- Where is the HQ of Ola ?