Current Affairs 23 August 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 22 August 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of August 22, 2018
- Which ministry ordered that all packs of tobacco products must have “tobacco causes cancer” and “tobacco causes painful death written in white on a red background, and the words “quit today”?
A)Ministry of Corporate affairs
B)Ministry of Finance
C)Ministry of women and child development
D)Ministry of Health
- The Centre has declared which state floods as a “calamity of severe nature”?
- The Union Ministry of Earth has decided to set up a cyclone warning centre in which city?
- Which IIT has launched its Re Water Research Institute which will primarily look at treating and converting sewage water into potable water?
- Which India’s only aircraft carrier is going to be fitted with marine hydraulic system for the first time as part of its upgrade?
- Which online retailer has launched an independent platform for refurbished products called “2GUD”?
- An influential American lawmaker has said that she would introduce a historic legislation to posthumously award which Indian personality?
C)Sardar Vallabhai Patel
- Which online retailer has acquired AI-led speech recognition Liv.ai?
- Which ministry ordered notice that No ATM will be replenished with cash after 9pm in cities and 6pm in rural areas from next year?
A)Ministry of Women and Child Development
B)Ministry of Corporate Affairs
C)Ministry of Home Affairs
D)Ministry of Defence
- Who became the first Indian woman shooter to win gold at the Asian Games in the Women’s 25m pistol event in Palembang,Indonesia?
- Who was the highest paid female athlete for a third consecutive year in 2018, according to an annual list published by Forbes?
A) Dane Caroline Wozniacki
- Shane Warne will talk about his extraordinary cricketing career and his life off the pitch besides unveiling several unknown facts in his autobiography.He belongs to which country?
- “281 and Beyond” is the autobiography of which Indian cricketer?
- Gurudas Kamat passed away recently.He belongs to which profession?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- When is Flipkart founded?
- What is the currency of Russia?