Current Affairs 23 December 2017 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 22 December 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of December 22, 2017
- Name the initiative launched by the Ministry of External Affairs to take Indian foreign policy and its global engagements to students across the country
- When is the National Mathematics Day observed?
A) December 21
B) December 23
C) December 22
D) December 20
- As per the latest Financial Stability Report (FSR) by the Reserve Bank of India’s (RBI), the gross non-performing assets (GNPAs) is expected to rise to ____ percent of gross advances in March 2018 from 10.2 percent in September 2017
A) 10.9 Percent
B) 10.8 Percent
C) 10.5 Percent
D) 10.7 Percent
- Which among the given Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Brand has been ranked as India’s most trusted Brand by the Brand Trust Report India Study 2017?
B) Nestle India
C) Hindustan Unilever Ltd (HUL)
- In the recent past, Banwari Lal Joshi passed away. He was former Lt Governor of___
B) Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Who among the following has been elected as the Chief Minister of Gujarat post assembly elections?
A) Vijay Rupani
B) Smriti Irani
C) Vajubhai Vala
D) Keshubhai Patel
- The joint naval exercise Sea Breeze was held between Indian Navy with the naval force of which country?
A) Saudi Arabia
- How much amount of development assistance has been announced by the government of India for Myanmar’s Rakhine State?
A) $ 20 million
B) $ 25 million
C) $ 15 million
D) $ 30 million
- Name the celebrity to attain the top position in the 2017 Forbes India Celebrity 100 List rankings
A) Akshay Kumar
B) Shah Rukh Khan
C) Salman Khan
D) Virat Kohli
- Who among the following women cricketers has been named in both the ICC Women’s ODI and T20I Team of the Year 2017 released recently?
A) Latika Kumari
B) Harmanpreet Kaur
C) Mithali Raj
D) Ekta Bisht
- The government of India has planned to establish a Centre of Excellence in Information Technology (CEIT) in which of the following Arab countries?
D) United Arab Emirates
- The Exercise ‘Naseem Al Bahr’ or ‘Sea Breeze’ 2017 was conducted in which city?
A) New Delhi
C) Sur City
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- National Mathematics Day is observed to commemorate the birth anniversary of ___
B) C. R. Rao
D) Srinivasa Ramanujan
- What is the currency of Oman?
- Who is the President of Egypt?
A) Abdel Fattah el-Sisi
B) Abdelaziz Bouteflika
C) Recep Tayyip Erdogan
D) Mohammed Yousef el-Magariaf