Current Affairs 23 December 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 22 December 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of December 22, 2021
- Recently Prime Minister Narendra Modi transferred how much amount to bank accounts of self help groups to benefit around 16 lakh women?
A) ₹1000 cr
B) ₹900 cr
C) ₹950 cr
D) ₹790 cr
- Which Organisation has entered into an agreement with United Nations World Food Program (WFP) to address issues related to inclusion of millets in government programmes?
B) NITI Aayog
- Which organisation with collaboration with UNCDF rolled out first AgriTech Challenge cohort ?
A) NITi Aayog
- As per Minister of State for Finance Pankaj Chaudhary!how many villages were declared as Sampoorna Sukanya Gram under Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana campaign till March 2021?
- according to Mercom India Rooftop Solar Market Report Q3 2021, India’s Rooftop Solar Addition Triples to how much in Jan-Sep 2021?
A) 3.0 GW
B) 2.5 GW
C) 1.5 GW
D) 1.3 GW
- Which state government Signed MoU With UCB Dubai To Facilitate UT Students In Education?
A) Jammu and Kashmir
- Which state government to Launch ‘Happiness Curriculum’ in Primary Schools from Next Session?
B) Uttar Pradesh
C) Madhya Pradesh
- Which state government inaugurated State’s longest bridge ‘T-Setu’ over Mahanadi?
B) Madhya Pradesh
C) Andhra Pradesh
- Which insurance company tied up with Clove Dental to offer OPD, dental insurance?
A) ICICI Lombard
B) IDBI Federal
C) Max Bupa
D) HDFC Ergo
- Which company partnered with MasterCard on tokenization for card-based payments?
- Which bank has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Care Health Insurance Ltd to market health insurance products for customers of the bank across 22 districts of Karnataka?
A) Madhya Gramin Bank
B) Karnataka Gramin Bank
C) Canara Bank
D) Indian Overseas Bank
- National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has announced its partnership with which company , a leading destination for learning and teaching online, to encourage continuous learning and skill development for its employees?
C) Udemy Business
- Which bank has acquired a minority stake in JSW Cement by investing Rs 100 crore in the cement manufacturer via a compulsorily convertible preference shares (CCPS)?
- Who has been appointed as the new chief executive officer (CEO)and chief managing director (CMD) of the Indo-Russian multinational aerospace and defence corporation, BrahMos Aerospace Limited?
A) Atul Dinkar Rane
B) Dinkar Singh
C) Rakesh Sharma
D) Ashutosh Singh
- Recently which Indian player was appointed as a member of the Badminton World Federation’s (BWF) Athletes’ Commission?
A) Saina Nehwal
B) Leander Paes
C) Sania Mirza
D) PV Sindhu
- Which bank achieved top position in Digital Payments for 2020-21?
B) HDFC Bank
C) IDBI Bank
D) Bank of Baroda
- Who has won the UN Women’s Award for Leadership Commitment at the 2021 Regional Asia-Pacific Women’s Empowerment Principles Awards ceremony?
A) Divya Hegde
B) Raima Sen
C) Tanya Sharma
D) Tanuja Singh
- Who launched the first of its kind GIS based ‘Automatic Water Supply System?
A) Narendra Modi
B) Rajnath Singh
C) Amit Shah
D) Jitendra Singh
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Bank of Baroda?
- Where is the HQ of DRDO?
- Where is the HQ of United Nation Environment Program?