Current Affairs 23 February 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 22 February 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of February 22, 2018
- Which among the listed railway stations has become India’s first all-women railway station in the main line category of the Indian Railways?
A) Gandhi Nagar
- The Aditya Birla Idea Payments Bank has become the fourth entity to commence operations as a payments bank with effect from February 22, 2018. Which is the first bank to do so?
A) Paytm Payments Bank
B) India Post Payments Bank
C) FINO Payments Bank
D) Airtel Payments Bank
- Who among the following female Indian Air Force officer has become country’s first woman to fly fighter jet, MiG-21 aircraft, solo?
A) Nivedita Choudhary
B) Priya Jhingan
C) Avani Chaturvedi
D) Punita Arora
- What is the new interest rate applicable on deposits in Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) for the year 2017-18?
- Name the mobile App launched during the UP Investors Summit enabling the people to avail the public services from home
- When is the International Mother Language Day (IMLD) observed?
A) February 21
B) February 20
C) February 22
D) February 23
- What is the rank of India among the list of targeted countries for Web Application Attacks (WAA) in the year 2017 as per a recent report?
- The nuclear-capable medium range missile Prithvi – II which was recently test fired successfully by the Indian Army is _________ type of missile
A) surface to air
B) surface to surface
C) air to surface
D) air to air
- How much amount has been contributed by the Government of India as relief package for the Pacific Ocean Kingdom of Tonga that was recently devastated by Cyclone Gita?
A) $ 1 million
B) $ 1.5 million
C) $ 0.5 million
D) $ 2 million
- Name the bank which has acquired 26% percent stake in Equirus Capital?
A) IDFC Bank
B) Kotak Mahindra Bank
C) Federal Bank
D) Axis Bank
- K Kunjiraman Panoor who passed away due to old-age was a renowned _______ writer and civic rights activist.
- The UP Investors Summit 2018 was held in which city?
- What was the theme of the 2018 International Mother Language Day (IMLD)?
A) Towards Sustainable Futures through Multilingual Education
B) Books for Mother-Tongue Education
C) Our Languages, Our Assets
D) Inclusion In and Through Education
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- Which is the wrong statement regarding Payments Bank?
A) Payments bank can give loans
B) They can accept demand deposits with a maximum balance of Rs 1 lakh per customer
C) It can issue debit cards
D) The bank can act as business correspondent to another bank
- The Indian Army’s MiG-21 aircraft has been developed by which country?
A) United States