Current Affairs 23 February 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 22 February 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of February 22, 2020
- which chatbot was launched by IRCTC to converse with customers in Hindi language?
- The three day festival, known as the Chitra Bharati Film Festival (CBFF) held in which city?
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the two day International Judicial Conference (IJC) in which city?
- Which Bank join hands with Landmark group to launch 3 new retail co-branded credit cards?
- Recently which campaign was launched by National Payments Corporation of India to guide users towards the right usage of UPI?
- Which ministry has launched a National Level Awareness Programme (NLAP) 2020?
A)Ministry of Finance
B)Ministry of MSME
C)Ministry of Defence
D)Ministry of HRD
- Who became the first player in the world to play 100 matches in all three formats of cricket?
- Who was appointed as new MD and CEO of Dhanlaxmi Bank?
- Recently Leo Varadkar resigned from his post.He was the former PM of which country?
- Recently Bhaskar Khulbe and which other person has been appointed as Advisors to Prime Minister Narendra Modi?
- Who has been named the EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2019 at the 21st edition of the awards?
B)Kiran Mazumdar Shaw
- Who has bagged the male sportsperson of the year in the ESPN India Annual Multi-Sport? Awards
- Who was named the winner of the 2019 Agence France-Presse Kate Webb Prize?
- Which grievance redressal portal of Indian Railways, has been awarded Silver under Category II of National e-Governance Awards – “Excellence in providing Citizen-centric Delivery”?
- Recently Indian Railways launched which application for its employees?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the currency of Ireland?
- Where is the HQ of a National Payments Corporation of India?