Current Affairs 23 February 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 22 February 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of February 22, 2021
- What is the theme of International Childhood Cancer Day 2021?
A) Progress is Possible
B) Better Access to Care for Children & Adolescents with Cancer Everywhere
C) “No More Pain” and “No More Loss”
D) Better Access to Care for Children and Adolescents Everywhere
- Who has authored novel titled ‘Sarasvati’s Gift’?
A) Anita Nair
B) Kavita Kane
C) Chitra Banerjee
D) Kiran Desai
- Who is the author of the book titled ‘Fractured Mosaic’?
A) Deep Malik
B) Mohit Hussein
C) Vivek Jain
D) Sabarna Roy
- Who is the author of the book titled ‘Indian Economy’s Greatest Crisis: Impact of Coronavirus and the Road Ahead’?
A) Arun Kumar
B) Siddharth Malya
C) Vijay Sharma
D) Vibek Singh
- Who is the author of the book titled “The Epic Battle of Longewala”?
A) Shirish Gandhi
B) Bharat Kumar
C) Sukumar Awasthi
D) Ashish Lohia
- Who is the author of the book titled ‘Louiz Banks: A Symphony of Love’?
A) Ashok Teja
B) Desapati Srinivas
C) Ashis Ghatak
D) Goreti Venkanna
- Which district has been chosen for the Prime Minister Kisan national award?
- Which of the following organizations has appointed Indian-origin investment and development banker Preeti Sinha as its Executive Secretary?
A) UN International Children’s Emergency Fund
B) UN Office on Drugs and Crime
C) UN Environment Programme
D) UN Capital Development Fund
- Who own the Australian Open title 2021?
A) Daniil Medvedev
B) Novak Djokovic
C) Andy Murray
D) Dominic Thiem
- Which state will host the second Khelo India University Games?
- RBI has allowed which of the following to acquire Dewan Housing Finance Corporation (DHFL)?
A) Piramal group
B) Adani Group
C) Pidilite Industries
D) Reliance Industries
- Essar Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Ltd has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with which of the following for research on CBM technological innovations?
A) IIT Guwahati
B) IIT Lucknow
C) IIT Dhanbad
D) IIT Chennai
- Which company has teamed up with European Investment Fund (EIF) and two other organisations to provide $75 million in funding to small- and medium-sized companies suffering from the impact of the coronavirus pandemic?
- According to the EU statistics agency Eurostat, China last year overtook which country as the EU’s biggest trading partner?
- According to Grant Thornton Bharat’s Britain Meets India report, which state/UT has come out as the top investment destination for UK companies in 2019-20
A) Tamil Nadu
- India signed a 50 million dollar Line of Credit agreement in defence sector with which country?
- RBI has roped in whom to drive its public awareness campaigns amidst an unprecedented rise in cyber frauds and manifold jump in online financial transactions?
A) Emiway Bantai
- Which bank has launched ATM demonstration vans to promote digital transactions for which NABARD has sanctioned 10 vans?
A) Kerala Bank
B) Vishakhapatnam Cooperative Bank
C) Saraswat Cooperative Bank
D) Karnataka Bank
- In February 2021, RBI issued directions related to maintenance of liquidity coverage ratio, risk management, among others for which of the following?
A) Non-banking finance companies
B) Urban Co-operative Banks
C) Housing Finance Companies
D) Payments Banks
- Government is going to infuse how much capital into state-owned Export-Import Bank of India (Exim Bank) in the next financial year?
A) Rs 1500 crores
B) Rs 2000 crores
C) Rs 1800 crores
D) Rs 2400 crores
- Export-Import Bank of India extended Line of Credit of USD 15.00 million to which country for the purpose of expansion of the ongoing projects for rehabilitation of existing potable water facilities?
B) Sierra Leone
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of United Nations Capital Development Fund situated?
A) New York, USA
B) Bern, Switzerland
C) Ontario, Canada
D) Berlin, Germany