Current Affairs 23 January 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 22 January 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of January 22, 2018
- What is the rank of India among the emerging economies of the world in the WEF’s Inclusive Development Index 2018?
- Name the App launched by Paytm which will enable the SME’s to accept digital payments
A) Paytm for Business
B) Paytm for SME’s
C) Paytm for Enterprise
D) Paytm for Corporation
- Which among the following Indian states organised India’s first Garbage Festival in the state to spread awareness about waste management?
C) Madhya Pradesh
D) Tamil Nadu
- Which among the following states has recently launched the Balasaheb Thackeray Shaheed Sanmaan Scheme to provide jobs to family members of martyrs?
- Who has been recently appointed as the new Director General of FICCI?
A) Dilip Chenoy
B) Rashesh Shah
C) Sanjaya Baru
D) Rajiv Kumar
- The 7th Asia Steel International Conference will be held in which Indian city in February 2018?
D) New Delhi
- According to the latest report by the International Monetary Fund (IMF) on January 22, what is the estimated growth rate of India for the year 2018?
- The India-ASEAN Business and Investment Conference 2018 was held in which city?
B) New Delhi
- How much amount of loan agreement has been signed between India and the World Bank to improve access to water supply in Uttarakhand?
A) $175 million
B) $150 million
C) $120 million
D) $100 million
- Which city hosted the 8th edition of the International Conference on Wild Silk Moths?
- Who has been sworn in as the new President of Liberia recently?
A) Alpha Conde
B) George Weah
C) Jean-Marie Dore
D) Alassane Ouattara
- Which country will host the 16th International Energy Forum Ministerial Meet in April 2018?
B) United States
D) North Korea
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- The World Economic Outlook (WEO) report is published by which international body?
B) World Bank
C) World Economic Forum
D) United Nations Development Programme
- What is the capital of Liberia?
- The Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) was established in which year?
- Who is the Chairman of Tata Steel?
A) Rajesh Gopinathan
C) T. V. Narendran
D) Natarajan Chandrasekaran
- What is the capital of Lithuania?