Current Affairs 23 July 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 22 July 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 22, 2021
- Where will the central government set up Indian Institute of Heritage?
- Abdulla Shahid, foreign affairs minister of which country arrived in India on a 2-day visit?
A) Sri Lanka
- According to Minister for Road Transport and Highways Nitin Gadkari, how much of national highways has been constructed in 2020-21?
A) 13,284 km
B) 13,871 km
C) 13,037 km
D) 13,327 km
- In which state is Harela festival celebrated?
A) Madhya Pradesh
- According to Minister of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Narayan Rane, how much amount has been sanctioned under Emergency Credit Line Guarantee Scheme?
A) Rs 2.73 lakh crore
B) Rs 4.56 lakh crore
C) Rs 5.87 lakh crore
D) Rs 3.28 lakh crore
- Where will Telangana government launch ‘Chief Minister’s Dalit Empowerment Scheme’ or ‘Telangana Dalit Bandhu’ on a pilot basis?
- Banas Dairy, the biggest milk cooperative in Asia, situated where has decided to set up a separate cooperative body to generate electricity on its own?
C) Uttar Pradesh
- Operator of which airport has signed an agreement with IBM and Kyndryl to provide best of breed IT solutions to create a new “Airport in a Box” platform?
A) Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
B) Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport
C) Kempegowda International Airport Bengaluru
D) Chennai International Airport
- In a major boost to Atmanirbhar Bharat and strengthening Army, Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) successfully flight tested indigenously developed low weight, fire and forget MPATGM. What does 1st M stands for in MPATGM?
- Defence Research and Development Organisation, DRDO successfully flight-tested the New Generation Akash Missile, from Integrated Test Range off the coast of Odisha. Akash Missile is a ___
A) air-to-air Missile
B) surface-to-air Missile
C) surface-to-surface Missile
D) All of these
- The Sarang Helicopter Display Team of the Indian Air Force performed for the first time at the MAKS International Air Show held at which airport?
A) Ramport Aero
B) Ostafyevo Airport
C) Domodedovo Moscow Airport
D) Zhukovsky International Airport
- In July 2021, which city has been stripped of its World Heritage status after a UN committee found developments threatened the value of the city’s waterfront?
- Which country has unveiled a high-speed maglev train with a designed top speed of 600 kms per hour, stated to be the world’s fastest ground vehicle?
- Which bank launched a co-branded credit card with Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) to enable users to get benefits and reward points for using multiple credit cards in one?
A) IndusInd Bank
B) Yes Bank
C) IDBI Bank
D) ICICI Bank
- State Bank of India has selected which of the following as its National Corporate Business Correspondent for boosting its financial inclusion drive with the help of kiosk-based banking services?
A) Banas Finance
B) Paisalo Digital
C) Magma Fincorp
D) IndiaNivesh Ltd.
- In July 2021, which bank signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the Indian Navy for salary accounts?
A) DCB Bank
B) Kotak Mahindra Bank
C) HDFC Bank
D) Federal Bank
- Which insurance company introduced Arogya Rakshak, a non-linked, non-participating, regular premium, individual, health insurance plan?
A) Life Insurance Corporation of India
B) Tata AIA Life Insurance
C) The Oriental Insurance Company
D) HDFC Standard Life
- Which city will host the 2032 Summer Olympic Games as announced by International Olympic Committee?
B) New York
- Aman Gulia and Sagar Jaglan emerged as the new world champions in which championship?
- Cleopas Dlamini has been appointed as the new prime minister of which country?
- Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi appointed as the Deputy Leader of the House in the Rajya Sabha in July 2021 succeeds whom?
A) Piyush Goyal
B) Prakash Javadekar
C) Narendra Singh Tomar
D) Amit Shah
- Aramane Giridhar who has been assigned the additional charge of the post of Chairman, National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) also holds the position of secretary in which union ministry?
A) Ministry of Rural Development
B) Ministry of Road Transport and Highways
C) Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
D) Ministry of Home Affairs
- KTS Padannayil who passed away was related to which profession?
- Urmil Kumar Thapliyal who passed away was related to which field?
- Which district has got the prestigious National Silver SKOCH award under health category on the project called “Pushti Nirbhor”?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the capital of Eswatini?
- Where is the HQ of Kotak Mahindra Bank situated?
- Where is the HQ of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited situated?
- Where is the HQ of Defence Research and Development Organisation situated?