Current Affairs 23 June 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 22 June 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of June 22, 2021
- Which state’s CM has launched two new schemes to provide employment opportunities to women and youths?
A) Uttar Pradesh
- Till which amount of cash deposits a housewife don’t have to pay taxes?
A) Rs 2 lakhs
B) Rs 1.5 lakhs
C) Rs 2.5 lakhs
D) Rs 3.5 Lakhs
- Which financial services provider company has signed pact with banks, NBFCs for lending services?
A) Muthoot Finance Ltd
B) Bajaj Finance Limited
C) PayPoint India
D) None of these
- According to UN report, How much amount has India received in FDI 2020?
A) $60 billion
B) $62 billion
C) $64 billion
D) $65 billion
- Which regulatory body has recently reconstituted Four-Member Takeover Panel?
- TCS has partnered with which telecom firm for 5G Network Solutions?
B) Tata Teleservices
C) Reliance Jio
D) Bharti Airtel
- According to the SEBI’s new guidelines on MF investment in interest rate swap, exposure to a single counterparty should not exceed by how much percent?
A) 5 percent
B) 15 percent
C) 10 percent
D) 20 perecnt
- Which regulatory body has recently imposed Rs 15 cr fine on Franklin Templeton and 8 others?
- Which firm has joined WEF’s Partnership For New Work Standards Initiative?
C) Tech Mahindra
D) Capgemini India pvt ltd
- Who is named first Trans Athlete To Compete At Olympics?
A) Laurel Hubbard
B) Chloe Anderson
C) Kye Allums
D) Lana Lawless
- Who has been named ‘Ambassador Of Forest Frontline Heroes’ At WWF India?
A) Upasana Kamineni
B) Manila Natra
C) Karim Khan
D) Niharika Verma
- Who was sworn in as the new chief prosecutor for the International Criminal Court?
A) Karim Khan
B) Fatau Bensoda
C) Abdulla Shahid
D) Tedros Adhemnhem
- Who has become the first woman in the country and the second Indian to be appointed as a member of the Coaches Committee of the International Boxing Association (AIBA)?
A) Tadang Minu
B) Teli Kahi
D) Mohua Achrya
- Who has won European Inventor Award 2021 in the ‘Non-European Patent Office countries’ category?
A) Mohan Achrya
B) Sumita Mitra
C) Niharika Burman
D) Sumantra Devi
- Which application was launched by PM Narendra Modi on International Yoga Day 2021?
- Recently Former Olympic gold medallist Markis Kido has passed away,He belongs to which nation?
- Recently neurologist Ashok Panagariya’s memoir to be released posthumously.Name it?
A) The Monk
B) Monk Diaries
C) Nerology Science
D) Monk in a Merc
- Who is the author of book The 7 Sins of Being A Mother”?
A) Amitav Ghosh
B) Tahira Kashyap Khurrana
C) Anupama Chaudhary
D) Shivani Rai
- What is the theme of this year’s World Hydrography Day 2021?
A) Unveil the truth of Hydrography
B) Hydrography-Uncover new information
C) Hydrography – enabling autonomous technologies
D) One hundred years of international cooperation in hydrography
- When is World Humanist Day observed?
A) June 21
B) June 22
C) June 23
D) June 19
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of SEBI?
- Where is the HQ of TCS?
- Where is the HQ of International Criminal Court?