Current Affairs 23 March 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 22 March 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of March 22, 2020
- Which state sanitary workers to be called ‘cleanliness workers’?
- Which body has launched a helpline number for students to create awareness on the coronavirus pandemic?
- How much amount has been committed by Nepal to the SAARC emergency fund to help combat the coronavirus pandemic in the region?
A)NPR 100 million
B)NPR 400 million
C)NPR 200 million
D)NPR 300 million
- Which country is set to receive a loan worth RMB 7 billion (USD 989 million) from the BRICS New Development Bank (NDB) in order to combat the epidemiological threat and economic disruption caused by the ongoing coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak?
- Who will head the panel set up by IRDA to find ways to improve corporate governance systems of insurers?
- Recently Crisil lowered India FY21 growth to how much percent?
- Which body launched transformational “Tech For Tribals” program?
- what is the theme of this year’s World WaterDay?
B)Leaving No one Behind
C)Nature for Water
D)Water and Climate Change
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of CBSE?
- What is the capital of Nepal?