Current Affairs 23 March 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 22 March 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of March 22, 2021
- Name the Inter Parliamentary Union President who arrived in India in March 2021 to attend felicitation ceremony and address Members under the auspices of the Indian Parliamentary Group (IPG)?
A) Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala
B) Houlin Zhao
C) Duarte Pacheco
D) Guy Ryder
- Which state/UT government has launched the SAAMAR (Strategic Action for Alleviation of Malnutrition and Anemia Reduction) campaign to tackle malnutrition in the state?
B) Himachal Pradesh
C) Jammu and Kashmir
- In Haryana, Government College for Women at Salaheri in Nuh district has been renamed after whom?
A) Preeti Wadhwa
B) Mayuri Chaudhary
C) Surbhi Rana
D) Kiran Shekhawat
- Which state/UT government launched ‘Education Mentoring Programme’ for Girls of Class 9-12?
A) West Bengal
D) Madhya Pradesh
- According to a study released by defence website Military Direct, India stands at which position in terms of having strongest military force in the world?
- Which country’s prime minister inaugurated Amar Ekushey book fair in the country?
- According to a report by The Economic Times, India is at which position in terms of having largest stock market in the world?
- Which of the following launched a mobile app for its upcoming e-commerce portal ‘Bharat e Market’?
A) Confederation of All India Traders
B) Federation of Associations of Small Industries of India
C) Indian Industries Association
D) Electronic Industries Association Of India
- Who won gold medal in the 2021 Para Shooting World Cup held at Al Ain in the UAE?
B) Vishal Khera
D) Manish Narwal
- Who own the All England Badminton Championships women’s title 2021?
A) Kento Momota
B) Nozomi Okuhara
C) Pornpawee Chochuwong
D) Carolina Marin
- The Indian men and women’s team won respectively in which event in the ISSF World Cup being held in New Delhi?
A) 20m air pistol
B) 15m air pistol
C) 5m air pistol
D) 10m air pistol
- Gary Wilson who announced his retirement from professional cricket played for which country?
- Which team won the Vijay Hazare Trophy title 2021?
C) Uttar Pradesh
- Name the first indigenously developed App Store developed by India to rake on Google and Facebook?
A) E-marketplace Appstore
B) Aatmnirbhar Bharat Appstore
C) Mobile Seva Appstore
D) Sabka Vikas Appstore
- Sagar Sarhadi who passed away was related to which profession?
- What is the theme of World Down Syndrome Day 2021?
A) We Decide
B) Leave no one behind
C) What I bring to the Workplace
D) Are we doing our best?
- What is the theme of International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination 2021?
A) Promoting tolerance, inclusion, unity and respect for diversity
B) Recognition, justice and development
C) Youth standing up against racism
D) Mitigating and countering rising nationalist populism and extreme supremacist ideologies
- What is the theme of the International Day of Forests 2021?
A) Forests and Biodiversity: Too precious to lose
B) Forests and Education
C) Forests for sustainable cities
D) Forest restoration: a path to recovery and well-being
- What is the theme of World Water Day 2021?
A) Leaving no one behind
B) Water and Climate Change
C) Nature for Water
D) Valuing Water
- When is World Fragrance Day celebrated?
A) March 21
B) March 18
C) March 22
D) March 20
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of International Shooting Sport Federation situated?
A) Munich, Germany
B) Copenhagen, Denmark
C) Rome, Italy
D) Paris, France
- Where is the HQ of Inter-Parliamentary Union situated?
A) Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
B) Geneva, Switzerland
C) Rome, Italy
D) Sydney, Australia