Current Affairs 23 May 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 22 May 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of May 22, 2018
- Who among the given has been appointed as the new President of the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE)?
A) Jeffrey Sprecher
B) Stacey Cunningham
C) Marissa Mayer
D) Meg Whitman
- In order to cater to the needs of MSME sector, the Bank of Baroda has launched its first integrated SME Loan Factory in which of the given cities?
A) New Delhi
- The World Day for Cultural Diversity for Dialogue and Development is observed on__________
A) May 20
B) May 22
C) May 21
D) May 19
- The ‘Chatra Parivahan Suraksha Yojana’ has been launched by which state for the safety of the girl students?
- The HSBC has projected Inflation to rise further in second half of 2018-19 averaging to _____ percent in the current fiscal.
- A Workshop on “Ganga and its Biodiversity” was organised in which city recently by the World Wildlife Fund (WWF)?
D) New Delhi
- When is the International Bio-diversity Day observed?
A) May 22
B) May 20
C) May 21
D) May 19
- Which among the following international bodies has approved $300 million credit for the India Energy Efficiency Scale-Up Program?
A) International Monetary Fund
B) World Bank
C) Asian Development Bank
D) European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- Which among the given state governments has introduced a new initiative to provide monthly pension of Rs 250 to 16 lakh senior citizens of the state?
A) Uttar Pradesh
- Name the player to win the Formula Junior Racing Series 2018 Championship held in Coimbatore.
A) Sohil Shah
B) Rupesh Sivakumar
C) Bala Prasath
D) Arun Showry
- As per the data of NITI Aayog, the Indian economy is likely to achieve a growth rate of ______ percent by 2022
- Recently which player has been honored with the title of France’s player of the year at UNFP Awards in Paris?
A) Edinson Cavani
B) Kylian Mbappe
D) Florian Thauvin
- The world’s largest bird sculpture named Jatayu Earth’s Centre, is being established in which of the following cities?
- The foundation stone for the Southern Campus of National Institute of Disaster Management (NIDM) has been laid in which state?
B) Tamil Nadu
D) Andhra Pradesh
- Name the world’s largest amphibian, which according to the researchers are on the verge of getting extinct due to high poaching.
A) Titicaca water frog
B) Chinese giant salamander
C) North American Hellbender salamander
D) African Goliath frog
- Name the portal launched by the state government of Madhya Pradesh under youth empowerment mission to provide employment opportunities to youths?
A) My MP Seva Portal
B) My MP Naukri Portal
C) My MP Rojgar Portal
D) My MP Vyavasaye Portal
- Which city hosted the one day Regional Conference on “Clean and Renewable Energy”?
C) New Delhi
- What is the theme of the 2018 International Bio-diversity Day?
A) Celebrating 25 Years of Action for Biodiversity
B) Biodiversity and Sustainable Tourism
C) Mainstreaming Biodiversity; Sustaining People and their Livelihoods
D) Dedicated to forest biodiversity
- The 26th BASIC Ministerial Meeting of Environment Ministers was held in which country?
A) Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
B) New Delhi, India
C) Durban, South Africa
D) Beijing, China
- According to the Clampdowns and Courage-South Asia Press Freedom Report 2017-18 by UNESCO, which country was found to have highest instances of Internet shutdowns between May 2017 and April 2018?
C) Sri Lanka
- The West Asia Football Federation Championship 2018 will be held in which country?
- As per NITI Aayog, Indian economy is expected to grow at __________ percent in 2018-19.
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- Which among the given is not a member of the BASIC countries?
- Professional footballer, Neymar hails from which country?
- The third AIIB Annual Meeting of the Board of Governors will be held in which city in June 2018?