Current Affairs 23 May 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 22 May 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of May 22, 2019
- Recently ISRO launched which radar imaging earth observation satellite from Odisha?
- At How much percent Telangana Gross State Domestic Product grow in FY 19?
- Recently World Bank has tied up with Which bank to enable secondary market trading on blockchain?
B)Standard Chartered Bank
- As per RBI data,Debit card PoS swipes increased by How much percent?
- As per RBI data, bank credit to infrastructure sector grew by How much percent as of 2018-19?
- Which bank launched a new savings bank product called KBL SB Salary?
- As per UN,At How much percent world economy will grow in 2019?
- As per UN World Economic Situation and Prospects Report,At how much percent India will grow in the current fiscal?
- As per OECD,At how much percent India economy to grow in 2020?
- At How much amount,Mudra loans likely to cross in the current fiscal?
A)Rs 5 lakh crore
B)Rs 1 lakh crore
C)Rs 2 lakh crore
D)Rs 3 lakh crore
- Recently Asian Development Bank signed an agreement of how much amount to Indian Railway Finance Corporation to track electrification project?
- Who will be the CEO after merger of Indus Towers and Bharti Infratel?
- Who was honoured with the Global Asian of the Year 2018-19 award in Dubai for her yeomen services?
- Who won German Chemistry Prize 2019?
- Who has won the Mani Booker International Prize for “Celestial Bodies”?
- What is the theme of this year’s International Day of Biological Diversity?
A)Biodiversity:Flora and Fauna
B)nature and Nourishment
C)Biodiversity and Nature
D)Our Biodiversity,Our food,Our Health
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of ISRO?
- Where is the HQ of Karnataka Bank?