Current Affairs 23 May 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 22 May 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of May 22, 2021
- Which state has clinched the first position in the recent ranking released by the Union Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, Government of India, based on the progress of the implementation of the Smart City Mission’s schemes?
C) Uttar Pradesh
- How much amount of relief package was announced for cyclone-hit Gujarat by PM Narendra Modi?
A) ₹1500 cr
B) ₹1200 cr
C) ₹500 cr
D) ₹1000 cr
- Recently Union Health and Family Welfare Ministry has urged the States and Union Territories to make which disease, a notifiable disease under the Epidemic Diseases Act 1897?
A) Black Fungus
B) White fungus
C) Yellow Fever
D) Covid 19
- Recently India signed MoU with which nation on military cooperation along with its annexure as well as on maritime issues?
- Recently The government has extended the due date of furnishing of Income Tax Returns for the Assessment Year 2021-22, for individuals by two months to which date?
A) 31st July,2021
B) 30th August,2021
C) 30th September,2021
D) 29th September,2021
- NSE Academy, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the National Stock Exchange, has joined hands with Bharathiar University for creating a Centre of Excellence for capital markets.Where is Bharathiraja University located?
- Recently World Cup-winning midfielder Sami Khedira announced his retirement.He represent which country?
- Who was appointed as Kenya’s first woman chief justice ?
A) Martha Koome
B) Uluru Kenyatta
C) Maria Ulhuru
D) Lee Weing
- Recently Pinarayi Vijayan was sworn as Chief Minister of which state?
- Who has been selected Oxford Student Union President In Byelection?
A) Anvee Bhutani
B) Diksha Kandpal
C) Shivani Arora
D) Himani Chilkoti
- Recently how many Indian sites have been added to the tentative list of UNESCO’s world heritage sites?
- Which organisation launched an Audio-Visual Guide App on the occasion of International Museum Day?
A) National Museum Association
B) National Gallery of Modern Art
C) Niti Aayog
D) Ministry of Culture
- Recently Countrywide Ayush COVID-19 counselling helpline has been operationalised.Find the number?
- Recently which Indian Navy destroyer was decommissioned at Naval Dockyard, Visakhapatnam after serving the nation for 41 glorious years?
A) INS Aag
B) INS Sahadri
C) INS Rajput
D) INS Vikramaditya
- Who has launched National Mobile Monitoring Software, NMMS app and Area officer monitoring App through Video-Conferencing?
A) Narendra Singh Tomar
B) Nitin Gadkari
C) Smriti Irani
D) Rajnath Singh
- Who has designed an Oxygen Recycling System, ORS to mitigate the current oxygen crisis?
A) Indian Navy
B) Indian Army
- Recently Om Prakash Bharadwaj passed away.He was related to which sports?
- Recently Monali Gorhe passed away,She was the coach of which sports ?
- Recently Prashant Mohapatra passed away,ahead was related to which profession?
D) Social Activist
- Recently former Director General of the National Security Guards (NSG) who headed the force during the 26/11 Mumbai terror attack, passed away.Name him?
A) Rishabh Dwivedi
B) Rakesh Sen
C) Sunil Singh
D) JK Dutt
- Recently Gotam Lal Meena passed away.He was related to which field?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the capital of Oman?
- What is the capital of Germany?
- What is the currency of Kenya?
- Where is the HQ of UNESCO?