Current Affairs 23 November 2017 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 22 November 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of November 22, 2017
- As per the recent approval of the Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs, the “Mission for Protection and Empowerment for Women” scheme would be expanded for a period 2017-18 to __________
- The Union Cabinet has approved India’s Membership of European Bank for Reconstruction & Development (EBRD) on November 22, 2017. Where is the headquarter of EBRD located?
A) Geneva, Switzerland
B) London, United Kingdom
C) The Hague, Netherlands
D) New York, United States
- The Union Government has constituted a 6 member task force to redraft the 50-year old income tax law in sync with the economic needs of the country. Who will head the committee?
A) Arbind Modi
B) Sushil Chandra
C) Gopal Mukherjee
D) Rajendra Kumar
- Who has been elected to be sworn in as the new President of Zimbabwe?
A) Morgan Tsvangirai
B) Robert Mugabe
C) Emmerson Mnangagwa
D) Jacob Francis
- DRDO successfully carried out the test flight of world’s fastest supersonic BrahMos Air Launched Cruise Missile (ALCM) onboard which aircraft?
A) Dassault Mirage 2000
B) Mikoyan MiG-29
C) HAL Tejas
D) Sukhoi 30MKI
- Which among the given cities is set to become the first city in the world to jointly host the Badminton and Para Badminton World Championships in 2019?
A) Vienna, Austria
B) Basel, Switzerland
C) Tokyo, Japan
D) London, England
- Biju Phukan who died recently was a veteran _______
- Which state government has launched the mobile app “Dishari” to provide free study material to youths of the state to prepare for competitive examinations?
D) Madhya Pradesh
- The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) is set to carry out its first mission to the Sun named __________ in the year 2019.
- The Indian Government has urged the United Nation to declare the year 2018 as the International Year of which cereal crop to promote healthy food habit?
- The BRICS New Development Bank (NDB) has recently approved $ 400 million loan amount for the infrastructure and sustainable development projects of which countries?
A) India & Russia
B) China & South Africa
C) Brazil & Russia
D) South Africa & India
- Robert Mugabe has recently resigned from the post of the President of which country following impeachment proceedings against him?
A) New Zealand
- The BrahMos missile is a joint venture between the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) of India with which country?
- Which among the given schemes has been introduced under the “Mission for Protection and Empowerment of Women” by the Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs on November 22, 2017 for the empowerment of rural women?
A) Mahila Shakti Kendra
B) Empowerment of Women Scheme
C) Women Helpline Scheme
D) Matriva Sahyog Yojana
- The Union Cabinet on November 22, 2017 approved the setting up of the 15th Finance Commission. This Finance Commission comes under which article of the Constitution?
A) Article 283
B) Article 280
C) Article 281
D) Article 282
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- Sukhoi-30MKI has been manufactured by which firm for the Indian Air Force?
A) Hindustan Aeronautics Limited(HAL)
B) Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd.
D) Rolls Royce
- The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) was established in which year?
- What is the capital of Zimbabwe?
- Doris Leuthard is the President of which country?
- For which of the following member countries, did the BRICS New Development Bank sanctioned its first loan?
C) South Africa