Current Affairs 23 November 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 22 November 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of November 22, 2020
- What is the theme of World Children’s Day 2020?
A) Investing in our future means investing in our children
B) Children are taking over and turning the world blue
C) All Rights, All Children
D) Stop violence against children
- When was National Newborn Care Week 2020 celebrated?
A) 17 to 23 November
B) 14 to 20 November
C) 15 to 21 November
D) 16 to 22 November
- Who of the following has been conferred with the Vatayan Lifetime Achievement Award?
A) Nitin Gadkari
B) Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’
C) Ravi Shankar Prasad
D) Prakash Javadekar
- 30th edition of CORPAT that took place from November 18-20 was held between the navies of India and which country?
- How much loan amount has been approved by the Asian Development Bank to improve operational efficiencies and resource planning and management in West Bengal?
A) $40 million
B) $50 million
C) $20 million
D) $60 million
- India has become the fourth country in the world to have its independent regional navigation satellite system recognised by the International Maritime Organisation (IMO). With it, India joined the economies of US, Russia and which other country?
- Who has been elected as External Auditor of Inter Parliamentary Union (IPU), Geneva?
A) Girish Chandra Murmu
B) Rajiv Mehrishi
C) Pradeep Kumar Joshi
D) Ajay Bhushan Pandey
- According to the RBI data, in the fortnight ended November 6 bank credit grew to how much amount?
A) Rs 142.27 lakh crore
B) Rs 118.87 lakh crore
C) Rs 104.04 lakh crore
D) Rs 123.18 lakh crore
- Who is the writer of the book titled ‘A Burning’ which is among the books by 3 Indian writers that have featured among this year’s ‘100 Notable Books’ list of The New York Times?
A) Samanth Subramanian
B) Deepa Anappara
C) Megha Majumdar
D) Madhuri Vijay
- Ray Clemence who passed away was related to which sports?
- Which of the following launched ‘Corp Direct – A Direct Investment Portal for Corporates’, to further simplify and provide end-to-end value-based services to the asset management companies (AMCs)?
- In which state a digital museum has been opened at Maharaj Bada for the public?
B) Uttar Pradesh
C) Madhya Pradesh
D) Andhra Pradesh