Current Affairs 23 October 2017 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 22 October 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of October 22, 2017
- Ram Mukherjee who passed away recently was an Indian film director and screenwriter in Bengali and ______ cinema.
D) None of these
- In October 2017, World Health Organization cancelled the appointment of whom as its goodwill ambassador who was appointed a few days back his termination?
A) Amitabh Bachchan
B) Lilly Singh
C) Robert Mugabe
D) Priyanka Chopra
- Shuttlers from which of the following country have won the women’s doubles title at the Denmark Open badminton tournament 2017?
A) South Korea
B) New Zealand
- Where did the Youth International Championships Balkan Open 2017 held?
A) Berlin, Germany
B) Moroni, Comoros
C) Zagreb, Croatia
D) Sofia, Bulgaria
- India defeated which of the following country to win Hockey Asia Cup held in October 2017 in Dhaka, Bangladesh?
- Where is the ‘World’s First Floating Wind Farm’ being created?
- According to ‘State of World Population 2017’ released by United Nations Fund for Population (UNFPA), what percent of children below 18 years get married in India?
- Which of the following car manufacturers has become the No. 1 exporter of passenger cars from India?
C) General Motors
D) Hyundai Motor
- In October 2017, which state government passed an ordinance which seeks to protect both serving and former judges, magistrates and public servants in the state from being investigated for on-duty action without its prior sanction?
B) Andhra Pradesh
- Which country will host the first global conference on consumer protection to be held on October 26-27, 2017?
- In February 2018, where will the union government organise International seminar and Global Ayurveda meet?
A) Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
B) Bhubaneswar, Odisha
C) Hyderabad, Telangana
D) Kochi, Kerala
- Which of the following countries are not invited by India for the first global conference on consumer protection to be held on October 26-27, 2017?
A) Pakistan and Indonesia
B) Afghanistan and Nepal
C) North Korea and Pakistan
D) Myanmar and Bhutan
- India’s first roll-on roll-off (ro-ro) ferry service inaugurated in Gujarat by PM Modi connects ______ of Bhavnagar district in Saurashtra region to _______ of Bharuch district in south Gujarat.
A) Bhavnagar, Mandva
B) Bhavnagar, Dahej
C) Ghogha, Dahej
D) Ghogha, Mandva
- Who is the current Director-General of World Health Organization (WHO)?
A) M. Chan
B) Tedros Adhanom
C) A. Nordström
D) Anthony Lake
- What is the currency of Scotland?
C) CFA Franc
D) Pound sterling