Current Affairs 23 October 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 22 October 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of October 22, 2020
- Which city became the first city in the country to have longest BRTS corridor in country?
- As per recent data,which state became the top tourist destination for Indians?
B) Uttar Pradesh
- Airports Authority of India (AAI) have planned to develop at least 100 airports, waterdromes and heliports by which year?
- Which Bank partenered with IIT Madras to set up incubation cell for startup’s?
C) Indian Bank
D) IDBI Bank
- Which bank joined hands with Zenpay Solutions and YAP to drive financial inclusion to issue salary cards?
A) RBL Bank
B) Kotak Mahindra Bank
C) ICICI BANK
D) HDFC Bank
- Who will head the panel constituted by IRDAI to examine need for Standard Cyber Insurance Product?
A) P Umesh
B) SN Jaishankar
C) Dinesh Singh
D) Urmila Dutt Pandey
- How much loan was provided by Asian Development Bank for power supply project in rural Maharashtra?
A) $346 million
B) $500 million
C) $255 million
D) $368 million
- As per UNCTAD,by how much percent is global trade likely to fall in 2020.?
D) 5 -7%
- Who was appointed as new CFO of Tata Communication?
A) Pratibha S Kumari
B) Kabir Ahmed Sakir
C) Mukesh Jain
D) Animesh Singh Dixit
- Who has been awarded CEO of the Year and Visionary Leadership Award in the virtual edition of National Awards for Excellence in PSU for Investment in Start-UPS?
A) Pravir Krishna
B) Simona Rai
C) Taraknath Banerjee
D) Vikas Chaturvedi
- Who has been named an ‘Outstanding Young Person of the World 2020’ by a non-profit NGO for her “incredible” scientific contributions to diagnosing and treating breast cancer?
A) Neha Porwal
B) RK Srinivasan
C) Mahesh Jain
D) Jajini Varghese
- Recently which anti submarine was commissioned into Indian Navy in Vishakapatnam?
- Who launched CuRED, a website that gives comprehensive info about the numerous COVID-19 clinical trials that the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) is engaged in partnership with industry, other government departments and ministries?
A) Narendra Modi
B) Harsh Vardhan
C) Nitin Gadkari
D) Piyush Goyal
- Recently which Institute “COVIRAP” got ICMR certificate?
A) IIT Kharagpur
B) IIT Bombay
C) iit kanpur
D) IISC Bengaluru
- As per State of Global Air 2020 (SOGA 2020) report which was released by US-based Health Effects Institute and Global Burden of Disease (GBD),which country recorded highest air pollution exposure in 2019?
- Recently Nayini Narasimha a Reddy passed away.She was related to which field?
D) Social Activist
- Recently Indian Air Force first women commissioned officer passed away,Name her?
A) Saroj Pandey
B) Arunima Chaturvedi
C) Shivangi Rai
D) Vijaylakshmi Ramanan
- When is Police Commemoration Day observed?
A) October 21
B) October 22
C) October 20
D) October 23
- What is the theme of this year’s International Stuttering Awareness day 2020?
A) A world that bounces back
B) speak and raise up
C) Speak your mind
D) Journey of Words-Resilience and Bouncing back
- When is World Iodine Deficiency Day observed?
A) October 20
B) October 23
C) October 22
D) October 21
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Airport Authority of India?
- Where is the HQ of Indian Bank?
- Where is the HQ of RBL Bank?