Current Affairs 23 October 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 22 October 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of October 22, 2021
- Which state government launched Shree Dhanwantri Generic Medical Store Yojna?
- Who will head the committee that has been setup by the government to prepare a comprehensive tax policy proposal covering all tobacco products?
A) Priyank singh
B) Vikas Sheel
C) Vikas Singroul
D) Amit Phangal
- Which state signed the Master Service Agreement for the implementation of BharatNet Project In all gram panchayat?
- What is the rank of India on World Justice Project (WJP) Rule of Law Index 2021?
- according to a new report released by climate tech startup Blue Sky Analytics,which country Occupies Top Spot Globally in Emissions Related to Crop Burning?
- Recently Which organisation has awarded investment promotion agencies (IPA) from Costa Rica, the Netherlands and South Korea for supporting their respective governments to strengthen healthcare systems in the wake of the novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic?
- Recently which country apart from Pakistan was added to list of FATF?
D) All of above
- Hwo much amount was sanctioned by NABARD for infrastructure projects in rural areas in Assam?
A) ₹1200 cr
B) ₹650 cr
C) ₹700 cr
D) ₹608 cr
- which bank with Mastercard, USAID and DFC launched $100 million credit facility for MSMEs in India?
A) HDFC bank
B) ICICI Bank
C) IDBI Bank
D) Axis Bank
- Which company has partnered with non-banking financial company Muthoot Finance aims to power 15 million small and medium-sized enterprises with access to instant credit in the next few years?
- Receently Bharti AXA Life Insurance announced its bancassurance partnership with which bank for the distribution of life insurance products through the bank’s network of branches across the country?
A) Equitas Small Finance Bank
B) Fino Payments bank
C) Paytm Payments Bank
D) Utkarsh SFB
- Which e commerce company has partnered with Rupifi to offer ‘Embedded Buy Now, Pay Later’ offering to MSMEs shopping?
- Who bagged the gold medal in 50m backstroke for group II girls in Bengaluru at 37th Sub Junior and 47th Junior National Championships?
A) Ridhima Veerendrakumar
B) Apeksha Fernandes
C) Dhinidhi Desinghu
D) Shristi Danmela
- Who was appointed as new MD of India Ports Global Limited?
A) Priyanka Sharma
B) Shashwat Sharma
C) Harjeet Joshi
D) Alok Mishra
- Who has won the Earth Guardian Award for its efforts in supporting the conservation of tigers and biodiversity?
A) Panna Tiger Reserve
B) Parambikulam Tiger Conservation Foundation
C) Kanha National Park
D) Periyar Tiger Reserve Foundation
- Who was awarded the European Union’s top human rights prize 2021?
A) Alexei Navalny
B) Vladimir Putin
C) Barack Obama
D) Jin Bridistine
- Who has been conferred the prestigious Aryabhata Award by the Astronautical Society of India (ASI) for his outstanding lifetime contribution to the promotion of astronautics in India?
A) G Satheesh Reddy
B) K Sivan
C) Aryan Khanna
D) P Narayan
- Which PSU has bagged Gold Award in Environmental Sustainability category and Kumaraswamy Iron Ore Mine bagged Platinum Award in Environment Management category?
- Whivh application was launched by Haryana to provide people relief from long queues at civil hospitals?
A) E Haryana
B) Arogya Haryana
C) Khile Haryana
D) Swasth Haryana
- Who is the author of book titled The Origin Story of India’s States” ?
A) Venkataraghavan Subha Srinivasan
B) S Srinivasan
C) Arundhati Roy
D) Ankita Agarwal
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of NABARD?
- Where is the HQ of National Mineral Development Corporation?
- Where is the HQ of DRDO?
- Where is the HQ of UNCTAD?