Current Affairs 23 September 2017 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 22 September 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of September 22, 2017
- India gets its first high horsepower locomotive from which of the following Countries?
- Which of the following UT is going to ban plastic of less than 51 microns in next 6 months?
B) New Delhi
D) Daman & Diu
- Which of the following has become the first hill state to run electric buses?
C) Himachal Pradesh
D) Arunachal Pradesh
- Who of the following Cabinet Minister has inaugurated ‘VASTRA’ fair in Jaipur?
A) Jual Oram
B) Jagat Prakash Nadda
C) Smriti Zubin Irani
D) Maneka Gandhi
- Which of the following Film has become India’s Official entry to to the 90th Academy Awards ceremony?
- How many countries has signed UN nuclear ban treaty opposed by big powers?
- Which of the following country has re-launched World’s fastest bullet train?
- Which of the following bank is going to offer pre-approved cards to its customers?
- SBI along with FTSE Russell launches FTSE SBI Bond Index series at which of the following Index?
A) Stock Exchange of Hong Kong
B) London Stock Exchange
C) New York Stock Exchange
D) Shanghai Stock Exchange
- Mobile banking app Bpay Has been launched by which of the following payment bank?
A) Airtel Payment Bank
B) Fino Payment Bank
C) Paytm Payment Bank
D) India Post Payment Bank
- Which of the following Online insurer got IRDAI nod in September 2017?
A) Acko General Insurance
B) Bnko General Insurance
C) Tnko General Insurance
D) Rnko General Insurance
- Which of the following Indian Tech-gaint has offered sound-based payment solutions?
- Which of the following is India’s first home built Sub-marine that has been handed over to the Indian Navy?
- Who of the following was a boxing legend, who has passed away?
A) Joe Louis
B) Ray Leonard
C) Ray Robinson
D) Jake LaMotta
- The World’s Richest woman __ has passed away?
A) Alice Walton
B) Jacqueline Mars
C) Liliane Bettencourt
D) Susanne Klatten
Static GK related to Today’s Current Affairs
- International Day of Peace is celebrated on which of the following date ?
A) 21 September
B) 22 September
C) 23 September
D) 24 September
- Where is the Infosys HQ situated?
B) New Delhi
- Which of the following is the co-owner of London Stock Exchange?
- Who of the following is the President of France?
A) Louis Jules Trochu
B) Louis-Napoléon Bonaparte
C) Nickolas Sarkozy
D) Emmanuel Macron
- What is the Official Animal of Puducherry?
A) Black Buck
C) Indian palm squirrel