Current Affairs 23 September 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 22 September 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of September 22, 2019
- Recently Human Resource Development Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ has launched Waste Management Accelerator for Aspiring Women Entrepreneurs (WAWE) summit in which city?
- Recently Union Minister for Home Affairs, Shri Amit Shah launched which application for the Chandigarh Police?
A)E India Digital
- Which became the first Indian Railways station to be awarded with green ‘Platinum rating’ by the Indian Green Building Council (IGBC), Confederation of Indian Industries (CII)?
- Recently NTPC has decided to set up India’s biggest solar park in which state?
- As per ISRO,by Which year India will send its own astronaut to space under the ‘Gaganyaan’ mission?
- Recently the Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Ltd handed over which Scorpene submarine to Indian Navy?
- Recently U.S.-headquartered Google announced the setting up of a research lab in which city in India?
- Recently RBI enhanced the loan sanctions limit qualifying as priority sector lending by banks to how much amount per borrower?
- As per new guidelines by RBI,banks will now have to resolve failed debit transactions within how many days?
- Recently which bank has launched ‘Bharosa savings account’?
A)India Post Payment Bank
B)Fino Payment Bank
C)Paytm Payment Bank
D)Airtel Payment Bank
- Recently Tata Communications has partenered with which organisation to offer enterprises a secure, fully-managed, multi-channel, intelligent and cloud-based service?
- RBI and which other organisation are working on a framework that will allow for freer and more accurate exchange of borrower data between banks and credit rating agencies (CRAs)?
- Which Indian boxer got silver medal in World Boxing Championship 2019?
- Who won the women’s China Open Title 2019?
B)Tai Tzu Ying
- Who has been appointed as new Deputy Managing Director (DMD) of IDBI Bank?
- Who has been elected chairman of the Audit Bureau of Circulations (ABC) for 2019-20?
B)Raghuvir Singh Chaturvedi
- Which Indian film has been selected as India’s official entry to the 92nd Oscar Awards?
- Which state tourism has won three prestigious Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA) Gold awards?
- Which Indian Institute topped in India in the latest QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020?
- Who is the author of the book “Being Gandhi”?
- Recently which poetry book was released on Air Marshal Arjan Singh in New Delhi?
B)Abhi Kaam Baki Hai
C)Abhi Waqt he
- Recently Shyam Ramsay passed away.He was related to which field?
- Recently Naramalli Sivaprasad passed away.He was related to which field?
- Recently S.K. Padmadevi passed away.She was related to which field?
- Recently who passed away which covered the country’s maiden Lok Sabha polls?
C)Ram Das Sharma
D)Bhagat Ram Vats
- Recently Zine El Abidine Ben Ali has passed away.He was the former President of which country?
- Recently Fernando Ricksen passed away.He was related to which sports?
- what is the theme of this year’s International Day of Peace 2019?
A)Peace and Unity
B)Universal Declaration to peace
C)The right to peace
D)Climate Action for Peace
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- what is the capital of Tunisia?
- Where is the HQ of Pacific Asia Travel Association?
- Where is the HQ of IDBI Bank?