Current Affairs 23 September 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 22 September 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of September 22, 2020
- Which state’s e- peek pahani mobile application will reduce hardships of farmers as announced by the state government?
C) Andhra Pradesh
- Who won the men’s singles titles in the Italian Open 2020?
A) Diego Schwartzman
B) Grigor Dimitrov
C) Novak Djokovic
D) Andy Murray
- Who won the women’s singles titles in the Italian Open 2020?
A) Naomi Osaka
B) Maria Sharapova
C) Karolina Pliskova
D) Simona Halep
- How much amount has been sanctioned for upgradation of three Chhattisgarh Airports under UDAN scheme by the Central Government?
A) Rs. 108 crore
B) Rs. 192 crore
C) Rs. 138 crore
D) Rs. 145 crore
- In September 2020, Environment Ministry launched a National Conservation Strategy for which of the following?
A) Great Indian bustard
C) One-Horned Rhinoceros
D) Asiatic lion
- Ashalata Wabgaonkar who passed away recently was related to which profession?
- Shyama Sharma who passed away recently was related to which profession?
- Which of the following bank collaborated with Google to enable customers to use their cards on Google Pay platform?
A) Punjab National Bank
B) State Bank of India
C) ICICI Bank
D) Yes Bank
- With which bank has SBI Life Insurance signed bancassurance agreement to offer a comprehensive bouquet of life insurance solutions to the bank’s customers across the country?
A) Federal Bank
B) Yes Bank
C) HDFC Bank
D) Laxmi Vilas Bank
- Where did the State Bank of India started a programme by the name “Mahila Atmanirbharshil Aachani” (Women Self-Reliance programme) to accelerate SHG finance in the bank?
A) West Bengal
C) Arunachal Pradesh
- Two modern trains headed over to Nepal by India would run between Kurtha in Nepal to which district in India?
- How much amount has been provided by India to Maldives as financial assistance to help it mitigate the economic impact of the COVID-19 pandemic?
A) $ 250 million
B) $ 350 million
C) $ 150 million
D) $ 200 million
- India launched first ever Cargo Ferry Vessel ‘MCP Linz’ with which country?
D) Sri Lanka
- What is the theme of the World Alzheimer’s day 2020?
A) Every 3 Seconds
B) Remember me
C) Let’s talk about dementia
D) Raising awareness and challenging stigma
- John Turner who passed away recently was the former Prime Minister of which country?
- Which former prime minister or president of India took oath as member of Rajya Sabha in September 2020?
A) H D Deve Gowda
B) Manmohan Singh
C) Lal Krishna Advani
D) Pratibha Patil
- Which firm has acquired Australian IT firm DWS Ltd for $115.8 million in a bid to further expand its digital offerings especially in Australia and New Zealand?
B) Mahindra and Mahindra
C) HCL Technologies
- According to the Finance Ministry, India’s nominal GDP will grow by how much per cent in nominal terms in financial year 2021-22?
- Which of the following announced the launch of a grant program in India to support women entrepreneurs with its partner, IFundWomen?
D) American Express
- Before Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who was the only PM of India to have received the Ig Noble award?
A) P. V. Narasimha Rao
B) Inder Kumar Gujral
C) Atal Bihari Vajpayee
D) Manmohan Singh