Current Affairs 24 April 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 23 April 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 23, 2021
- Which state released the first instalment of fee reimbursement under Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme?
A) Andhra Pradesh
C) Uttar Pradesh
- What is the rank of India in global energy Transition Index 2021?
- Which country announced Rs 8.12 crore grant under its partnership with India for Indo-Pacific Oceans Initiative?
- How many nations were designated as countries of particular concern by USCIRF?
- Who participated from Indian side in Leaders’ Summit on Climate hosted by US President Joe Biden?
A) Harsh vardhan
B) Narendra Modi
C) Amit Shah
D) S Jaishankar
- Recently the finance ministry widened the scope of ECLGS Scheme toinclude which sector?
C) Family Welfare
- Which bank has launched a special deposit scheme named Immmune India Deposit Scheme offering an additional interest rate of 25 basis points above the applicable card rate for those who get vaccinated?
A) Central Bank of India
B) IDBI bank
D) UCO Bank
- Recently S&P forecasted India GDP at what percent for 2021-22?
- Recently ICC banned Qadeer Ahmed Khan for 5 years for anti corruption.He belongs from which country?
- Recently Jyothi Biju Nair was appointed as new company secretary of which bank?
A) IDBI Bank
C) Bank of Baroda
D) Central Bank of India
- Who was appointed as Associate Attorney General making him/her the first person of colour to occupy the third highest position at the Department of Justice?
A) Jyothi Singh
B) Vishwas Kumar
C) Sneha Vishkarma
D) Vanita Gupta
- Kim Boo Kyum was sworn in as new Prime Minister of which country?
A) South Korea
B) North Korea
C) South Africa
- Ulisses Correia e Silva Was re-elected as PM of which country?
A) Cape Verde
- Who was appointed as part time chairman of HDFC Bank?
A) LV Prabhakar
B) Aneesh Shah
C) Manish Chaturvedi
D) Atanu Chakraborty
- Which Mars helicopter of NASA recently made his first historic flight?
- Recently Vinay Agarwal passed away.He was the CEO of which company?
C) Angel Broking
- Recently Farid Sabri passed away,He was related to which field?
D) Social Activist
- When is UN English Lamguage Day observed?
A) April 23
B) April 25
C) April 26
D) April 27
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the currency of Norway?
- What is the currency of Australia?
- Where is the HQ of Central Bank of India?
- What is the capital of South Korea?
- Where is the HQ of IDBI bank?