Current Affairs 24 August 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 23 August 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of August 23, 2020
- The Ministry of External Affairs in partnership with the Foreign Ministry of which country organized the 6th Round Table of ASEAN-India Network of Think Tanks (AINTT) which held virtually?
B) New Zealand
- From which date will the hallmarking of precious metals be mandatory?
A) 1st March 2021
B) 1st June 2021
C) 1st January 2021
D) 1st August 2021
- Which of the following has developed a mobile App, ‘Harit Path’ to facilitate creation of Green Highways across the country?
A) NITI Aayog
B) Ministry of Road and Transport
C) National Highways and Infrastructure Development Corporation
D) National Highways Authority of India
- Which bank has signed an MoU with SBI General Insurance Co Ltd to sell general insurance products through the branches of the bank?
A) Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank
B) Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank
C) Karnataka Vikas Grameen Bank
D) Punjab Gramin Bank
- Which bank unveiled an online home carnival in partnership with real-time group negotiation e-platform AddaCorner?
A) State Bank of India
B) Bank of Baroda
C) ICICI Bank
D) Axis Bank
- Which Insurance company has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Bharti AXA General Insurance in all stock transaction?
A) Oriental Insurance Company Limited
B) ICICI Lombard General Insurance
C) Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company
D) Reliance General Insurance Company Limited
- Ecommerce company Flipkart said has entered into a strategic partnership with which country’s Sastodeal, a move that will help lakhs of Flipkart sellers get access to the neighbouring country’s e-commerce market?
C) Sri Lanka
- Short film titled ‘Am I?’ directed by whom won the first prize in the Online Patriotic Short Film Contest organized by the Ministry Of Information and Broadcasting along with National Film Develoment Corporation, NFDC?
A) Abhishek Sawant
B) Abhijit Paul
C) Mukul Narang
D) Aneesh Mehra
- Mahindra group Chairman Anand Mahindra and ________ Chairman and CEO Shantanu Narayen will be conferred 2020 Leadership Awards by US-based India-centric business advocacy group?
- Which Table Tennis player is set to receive Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award on National Sports Day on 29th August 2020?
A) Ayhika Mukherjee
B) Manika Batra
C) Naina Jaiswal
D) Mantu Ghosh
- Who is set to receive Dhyan Chand Award for football on National Sports Day on 29th August 2020?
A) Sukhvinder Singh Sandhu
B) Udanta Singh
C) Pritam Kotal
D) Vinit Rai
- Which university will get Maulana Abul Kalam Azad, MAKA Trophy for overall top performing university in inter-university tournaments?
A) Panjab University
B) Delhi University
C) Lovely Professional University
D) Amity University