Current Affairs 24 August 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 23 August 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of August 23, 2021
- In which district is the highest altitude herbal park of India, situated at a height of 11,000 feet inaugurated?
- India’s first smog tower built in Delhi will purify how much of air per second within a radius of around 1 km?
A) 1,000 cubic metres
B) 2,000 cubic metres
C) 3,000 cubic metres
D) 4,000 cubic metres
- Which state has signed a MoU with Corsight AI, an Israel-based company to set up an Artificial Intelligence Centre of Excellence at a Tech City situated in the state?
- The Supreme Court issued an interim order allowing whom to take the National Defence Academy (NDA) exam which is scheduled on September 5, 2021?
A) Students below 18 years age
B) Tribal people
- Chithra who passed away was related to which field?
- In August 2021, La Ganesan was appointed as the governor of which state?
B) West Bengal
D) Andhra Pradesh
- Ismail Sabri Yaakob has been appointed as the prime minister of which country?
- Who is re-appointed as the chairman of the Advisory Board for Banking and Financial Frauds (ABBFF), a panel constituted to examine bank frauds of over Rs 50 crore and recommend action?
A) K R Suresh
B) P T Sharma
C) R K Mishra
D) T M Bhasin
- Which of the following launched Urja, a virtual assistant with AI/NLP (Artificial Intelligence/Natural Language Processing) capabilities and trained on more than 600 use cases?
A) Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
B) Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
C) Indian Oil Corporation
D) Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
- Intel India collaborated with which of the following to launch Plugin Alliance, a first-of-its-kind industry-technology grouping with a focus on accelerating Industry 4.0 transformation in India?
A) IIT Roorkee
B) IIT Guwahati
C) IIT Madras
D) IIT Bombay
- Where did the State Bank of India (SBI) inaugurated a floating ATM?
A) Nigeen Lake
B) Dal Lake
C) Wular Lake
D) Jhelum River
- The US Agency for International Development (USAID) and the US International Development Finance Corporation (DFC) jointly sponsored a $50 million loan portfolio guarantee to which bank to support increased financial access to women borrowers, and micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) in India?
A) Bandhan Bank
B) IndusInd Bank
C) Kotak Mahindra Bank
D) Karur Vyasya Bank
- With which of the following Capital Float partnered to extend its buy now pay later (BNPL) solution—Walnut 369—to all former’s online merchants?
- Who is the head of the committee constituted by union government for doubling the production and quadrupling the exports of handlooms in a span of three years?
A) Munesh Awasthi
B) Rakesh Khanna
C) Sunil Sethi
D) Vivek Kamra
- BY the end of 2021, there will be how many more additional earthquake Observatories as announced by Union Minister for Earth Sciences Dr Jitendra Singh?
- The second edition of the joint naval exercise, Zair-Al-Bahr was held between the Indian Navy and which country’s navy?
- NPCI International Payments Ltd (NIPL) partnered with which foreign bank to provide its mobile-based real-time payment system UPI in that foreign country?
A) Mashreq Bank
B) BNP Paribas
C) Deutsche Bank
D) Bank of Ceylon
- Which university secured first position in the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) released by Shanghai Ranking recently?
A) Massachusetts Institute of Technology
B) University of Cambridge
C) Stanford University
D) Harvard University