Current Affairs 24 January 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 23 January 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of January 23, 2020
- Where did the three-day Ports Review Meeting named ‘Chintan Baithak’ held?
- In which state was India’s longest road arch bridge, the Wahrew Bridge inaugurated?
B) West Bengal
- WIPRO group is all set to act as knowledge partner of which state/UT government?
A) Madhya Pradesh
- Power Grid Corporation signed an agreement with which state’s electricity board to improve telecom connectivity in the state?
B) Himachal Pradesh
C) Arunachal Pradesh
- Where was the new 4-lane Thaltej-Shilaj-Rancharda railway overbridge inaugurated by Home Minister Shri Amit Shah?
- Ministry of Road Transport and Highways signed an MoU with which institute for continuation of Ministry of Road Transport and Highways Professorial Chair focusing on research and development, teaching and training in the area of Development of Highway Infrastructure?
A) IIT Tirupati
B) IIT Bhilai
C) IIT Roorkee
D) IIT Guwahati
- With which state government did Adani Port and SEZ Ltd signed an MoU to develop India’s largest multi-model logistic park?
C) Uttar Pradesh
- What is the rank of India in the Global Firepower defense review for the year 2021?
- Which payments bank has become the first in the country to launch the multi-partner FD service where an account holder can select the partnered bank as per their preference in partnership with Suryoday Small Finance Bank?
A) Jio Payments Bank
B) Paytm Payments Bank
C) NSDL Payments Bank
D) Airtel Payments Bank
- The government has decided to set up a NFPC to have an unbiased and transparent digital faceless mechanism for imposing penalties on tax defaulters. What does C stand for in NFPC?
- The Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) has given its approval for the takeover deal between Reliance Retail and which of the following?
A) Future Group
B) DMart Group
C) Shoppers Stop
D) Aditya Birla Group
- The Competition Commission of India (CCI) approved 7.8% minority stake in Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd in which company?
- Who is honored with the Humanitarian Activist Influencer Award for his philanthropic work and humanitarian service which he consistently keeps on undertaking for the betterment of society?
A) Narayan Chahar
B) Ravi Gaikwad
C) Deepak Rayudu
D) Rituraj Jadhav
- The Tribal Affairs Minister, Arjun Munda launched which portal to collect data related to the tribal migrant workers and will also link them to the existing welfare schemes?
- Narendra Chanchal who passed away was related to which profession?
- Who is the author of the book titled ‘A Textbook of Urban Planning and Geography’?
A) Sameer Sharma
B) Bhuvan Mittal
C) Rajbeer Singh
D) Advaik Mukherjee
- Who is the author of the book titled “The Population Myth: Islam, Family Planning and Politics in India”?
A) Sukumar Sen
B) Manmohan Singh
C) Shashi Tharoor
D) S Y Quraishi