Current Affairs Quiz 24 July 2017
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 23 July 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 23, 2017
- India has signed a pact with which country to connect both the countries by waterways?
C) Sri Lanka
- Which of the following state will host the 5th North East Connectivity Summit in 2018?
C) Arunachal Pradesh
- Which state has launched free power connection scheme for the BPL card holders in the state?
B) Uttar Pradesh
- According to a US report, what is the rank of India in terms of terror attacks?
- According to a US report, which country has topped the list of countries in terms of terror attacks?
- Which of the following team has won Women’s World Cup 2017?
- In which of the following events did Indian Sundar Gurjar won gold in World Para Athletics Championship 2017?
A) Discuss throw
B) High jump
C) Shot put
D) Javelin throw
- Where has the FIBA Women’s Asian Cup Basket Ball tournament began?
- Which of the following has inducted the world’s largest aircraft carrier Gerald R Ford?
- England’s women’s cricket team defeated which country’s team to clinch their fourth World Cup title?
Static GK related to Today’s Current Affairs
- What is the currency of Bangladesh?
- Where did the final of Women’s World Cup tournament 2017 took place?
A) Edgbaston Cricket Ground
B) Lord’s Cricket Ground
C) The Oval
D) Headingley Cricket Ground
- Where did World Para Athletics Championship 2017 took place?
A) New Zealand