Current Affairs 24 July 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 23 July 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 23, 2018
- The environment ministry has decided to re-introduce which scheme for awarding Indian authors for their original work in Hindi on subjects related to environment including pollution and climate change?
A)Medini Puraskar Yojana
B)Maiden Puraskar Yojana
D)National Plan on Climate Change
- Government has set up a committee to check mob lynchings.Who will head this committee?
- Naveen Patnaik sets up a committee for development of Odia film industry.Who will head this committee?
B)Sashi Bhusan Behera
- India will setup 6 Border Haat with which country by march next year?
- Accoording to the results of a global survey by human rights group Walk Free Foundation (WFF),who topped the list in Global Slavery index?
- Which bank has set up an “war room lawyer team” for bad loans recovery?
B)Bank of India
C)Bank of Baroda
- Who was declared as the men’s AIFF Player of the year?
- Who have won the men’s doubles title at Lagos International Badminton held in Abuja, Nigeria?
A)Ajay jayaram and K.Srikanth
B)PV Sindhu and K.Srikanth
C)Mannu Attri and PV Sindhu
D)Mannu Attri and Sumeeth Reddy
- Which badminton player bagged gold at the recently-concluded Asian Junior Championship?
- Who won the German GP 2018?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the currency of Bangladesh?
- Where is the HQ of Bank of Baroda?
- The All india Football Federation was founded in which year?
- Who is President of Badminton Association of India?
C)Devendra Kumar Sikri
D)Himanta Biswa Sarma